ADVERTISEMENT

What are y’all doing to help?

I get to school at 7:00 am and leave school anywhere between 6-8 Monday - Friday... although most fridays I do stay until 8

Wow! You must be the only teacher that does that. I know a teacher who has season tickets the Chihuahuas. He's there every game when the gates open.

I know when I went to school teacher were required to stay about an hour after school ended. Most left before that.

I teach Lower elementary classes at a public Montessori school...

Used to coach high school but now teach grades 1-3 all subjects

have my students for 3 years which is awesome but it’s a very tough program— this was much more challenging than high school

Wow! You must be the only teacher that does that. I know a teacher who has season tickets the Chihuahuas. He's there every day when the gates open.

I know when I went to school teacher were required to stay about an hour after school ended. Most left before that.

Actually a lot of my team in my hallway have hours just like mine... we really care about the welfare of our kids

I teach Lower elementary classes at a public Montessori school...

Used to coach high school but now teach grades 1-3 all subjects

have my students for 3 years which is awesome but it’s a very tough program— this was much more challenging than high school

Makes sense. You're not a public school teacher. Different requirements for you.

Makes sense. You're not a public school teacher. Different requirements for you.

I am a public school teacher— we are a public Montessori school that’s actually what makes it hard we have to blend Montessori with public school system... I have 3 grade levels, 5 subject areas... that’s 15 lesson plans each week

Between school and then having to take my son who is 6 to football/basketball practice which is INSANE around here I’m exhausted by the end of the year...

Is El Paso like this anyone know?

5 yr old kid when football season started playing flag football played in a league with two hour practices 4 times a week ... then his team came in second but if we had won would have gone to Florida to play for a national championship?? They are 5 yrs old!?

Between school and then having to take my son who is 6 to football/basketball practice which is INSANE around here I’m exhausted by the end of the year...

Is El Paso like this anyone know?

5 yr old kid when football season started playing flag football played in a league with two hour practices 4 times a week that were two hours each... then his team came in second but if we had won would have gone to Florida to play for a national championship?? They are 5 yrs old!?

Your son has practice after 8 P.M. on school night?

5 yr old kid when football season started playing flag football played in a league with two hour practices 4 times a week ... then his team came in second but if we had won would have gone to Florida to play for a national championship?? They are 5 yrs old!?

That sounds insane for 5 year olds.

I did on Friday’s my usual schedule was m w f until 8 and Tuesday and Thursday’s until 6:15 — I took him two days and wife took him two days

I'm surprised you have time post or do anything else! Considering you get zero days off during the summer!!!

Ummm life doesn’t end at 5 does it ? And we do have lunch don’t we?

Well you're working long after 5. And you work on average 7 to 7 every day and full time every day during summer break. I wouldn't do that for your pay making around $30k or so. You must be really dedicated!!

Well you're working long after 5. And you work on average 7 to 7 every day and full time every day during summer break. I wouldn't do that for your pay making around $30k or so. You must be really dedicated!!

It’s not much more but I am not making 30k I am not that nice!

President sucks, Conservatives suck, Liberals suck, Utep sucks, life sucks, everything sucks. There now can we just all get along and enjoy life.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
President sucks, Conservatives suck, Liberals suck, Utep sucks, life sucks, everything sucks. There now can we just all get along and enjoy life.

Well not now since everything sucks

Unless utep can swing some good b-ball recruits in then we can talk

Reactions: Dmanminer
Ok.... so that we're all on the same page.... if you had a tournament, who would be the number one seed of suckiness?

And you only have to deal with your own children. While teachers are dealing with everyone's.

Need to re read my post where I said people are forced into their career. Just like people aren't forced into their careers people arent forced to have children.

Sounds like you’re complaining about dealing with other people’s children. You’re right, no one forces you to have kids. But, if people stop having kids, there’s no use for teachers.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Sounds like you’re complaining about dealing with other people’s children. You’re right, no one forces you to have kids. But, if people stop having kids, there’s no use for teachers.

You bitch about teachers, but miss their daycare — rich.

Nowins and auto boy love to hide behind the computer screen. They also love throwing the homosexual card in play

Nowins and auto boy love to hide behind the computer screen. They also love throwing the homosexual card in play

Yeah dude. I really want to meet people that want to kick my ass because of my opinion. I also really want to meet people that use homosexual slurs and probably racial slurs all the time.

Didn’t think you would want to meet men on the Internet. There’s several websites you can use for that. I don’t have any interest in meeting you or Unihorn in real life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Autograph Boy
So you dislike homosexuals and want to beat someone up who has a different opinion than yours..... Do your knuckles get bloody from dragging them on the ground all the time?

Mouthy guys like you benefit from a beating — it’d humble you.

Yeah dude. I really want to meet people that want to kick my ass because of my opinion. I also really want to meet people that use homosexual slurs and probably racial slurs all the time.

Didn’t think you would want to meet men on the Internet. There’s several websites you can use for that. I don’t have any interest in meeting you or Unihorn in real life.
calm down. I don't think anyone wants to actually beat your ass down. I mess with you and auto boy because you guys get annoying a lot of the times, and you guys need to be called out for it, but I really don't want to beat your ass down (I will if I have to, though). I do think the two of you try to bring the mood down and if you guys would meet with people from this board you would change your tune. I don't wish no harm on you nor the rona on auto boy, but sometimes you and you need to calm the **** down

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT