ADVERTISEMENT

What happened with Dan Hawkins??

Epsilon00

All Star
Feb 4, 2004
I remember before we hired Kugler, rumors were circulating that we were going to hire Dan Hawkins. Does anyone know what happened and if it was true? I think we would be in much better shape with Hawkins than Kugler.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
I will say Dan Hawkins was successfully building up the Boise St. program, but his most recent head coaching stint at Colorado was not very good. The unfortunate thing is that Stull likes to keep it "within the family" and although the football team is losing and losing bad will he ever be held accountable for his choice of football coach?

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
I will say Dan Hawkins was successfully building up the Boise St. program, but his most recent head coaching stint at Colorado was not very good. The unfortunate thing is that Stull likes to keep it "within the family" and although the football team is losing and losing bad will he ever be held accountable for his choice of football coach?

Wait two weeks. Look at the Sun Bowl when FAU comes to town. That's how Stull will be held accountable. He was having UTEP personnel give out tickets for UTSA game, and not just individual tickets. How do I know? They were calling my house.

No one is fooling no one. It's desperate times again at the Sun Bowl Ponderosa.

Ha! Chris Peterson was the brains behind the success at Boise. Dan Hawkins didn't make it at Colorado or in the CFL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT