ADVERTISEMENT

Who stole more money Bob Stull or Tim Floyd?

Stull because he hired Kugler too. He straight up cruised it the 7-8 years of his career.

"Who stole more money Bob Stull or Tim Floyd?"

Yes.
[/QUOTE

What's more disgusting is that once Floyd, Kugs, Price, etc. had signed on with Stull, they had a free ride with no accountability whatsoever. It was an exclusive mens club stealing university dollars. Wins/losses were irrelevant. Just do your talk shows, talk the talk but don't put yourself out by walking the walk. I believe that Floyd called it quits because Stull was no longer around to turn a blind eye to his losing ways and that he would have to answer to a new boss by actually winning a game or two. God forbid making the tournament.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Yes they're gone washing they're hands of this disaster so the least I should be able to do is vent. It would be nice if I could wipe the slate clean within myself and not give a shit like them but I can't.

I'm with Jimmy. It's crap they can just wash theirs hands with the shit they lefft us with and be gone. It' shows how crappy their character is. They have both sold their houses and have bolted.
F us right?

Reactions: MineroFanatico
We were very lucky that Kugler, Floyd, and Stull all left at pretty much the same time. It’s time to put them in the past and forget about them and move forward because we will be trending upwards with a new FB coach, new AD, and new BB coach.

Reactions: Jimmy the Miner
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT