ADVERTISEMENT

Will Senter...

[deleted]
Wow! All of this ranting from you because I agreed that Senter will fire Johnson and you are hung up on the now or then? What have I done to prompt your ire? I didn't think I insulted you or your mother. Appreciate your making it personal by calling me dense and dumb. Your attitude is confounding and your posting is curious.

Wow! All of this ranting from you because I agreed that Senter will fire Johnson and you are hung up on the now or then? What have I done to prompt your ire? I didn't think I insulted you or your mother. Appreciate your making it personal by calling me dense and dumb. Your attitude is confounding and your posting is curious.
May have mixed you up with another Miner...some something or other, if so I apologize for the Ire.

And Yes, you answered your own statement, as that was the beginning of the season and those teams have steadily improved. Play any of them now and they kill us. That is what good coaching does for a team, and chemistry. SDSU beat Gonzaga and matches up with anyone from the MW, yet, they also can lose to any one of those teams as well. Which makes that team a huge head scratcher. UTEP on the other hand does not have the talent to play with the upper half of CUSA, which gives them no shot. That is the difference.
Hmm. So you think that UTEP doesn't have the talent, but they could still beat MW teams with better coaching? I think you are agreeing with me that would should have dumped CJ weeks ago.

With that thinking then why play at all? Remember Houston when they beat Utep in El Paso? When a tournament is one and done anything can happen. I actually want them to make the CUSA tournament. Yeah they might lose but i still want them to make it.

And i actually i do think Phil is coaching them to lose. If that is the cases do you think he should be fired?

He absolutely will fire him. He knows what has to be done. There is no justification for rewarding such a dismal failure.

Does he need to be fired? The job is technically vacant.

I don’t dislike Phil Johnson. He had the unfortunate responsibility of finishing this season and takIng the heat that should be going to Floyd.

Now I'm really confused. Were you responding and reacting to a name; not a comment?
Well the comment I think is still wrong and missed the intent of the post. However the Ire may have been for the name I thought it was lol

Hmm. So you think that UTEP doesn't have the talent, but they could still beat MW teams with better coaching? I think you are agreeing with me that would should have dumped CJ weeks ago.
Yes, I do not have a problem with him being dumped, yet it will make no difference and he is coaching like a man that has nothing to lose. Haskins always won with less. Then again, there are few Haskins.

I don’t think he should have been dumped about the wins and losses, not much to work with. But he should have been let go cause of his temperament.

Coach Johnson maybe doesn't want show teams what UTEP can do before the cusa tourney?
OK then, that's what I've been hoping to hear. We've got a secret weapon that we're goin to spring on them in the tourney. They discovered that Jim "BadNews" Barnes has eligibility left.
GO MINERS!

Reactions: Dmanminer
OK then, that's what I've been hoping to hear. We've got a secret weapon that we're goin to spring on them in the tourney. They discovered that Jim "BadNews" Barnes has eligibility left.
GO MINERS!
He probably put him at point guard!

Seeing how he's been dead for 15 years, Johnson would probably sit him for about 4 games "so he could get his wind back" then only play him when we're down 25 with 5 minutes left.

Lol. We may have said it differently than each other, but you and I were definitely on the same page.

Reactions: Lil_Train
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT