ADVERTISEMENT

You know what?? I am gonna Get hell for this but I saw improvement last night and that's all I want to see for the rest of the season... their defense looked a lot better and I hope we stay in a zone the rest of the season.

This is what you said that makes you look dumb. All you want to see is improvement the rest of the season. Hey, let's show improvement fellas! We don't need to win crap! Just look better! Who cares if we are season 7 of this shitshow.

I really like the guys on the team. They, as well as the rest of the fans, deserve better than that POS coaching staff we have. Stop defending crap. You want Price back as football coach too? After all, he was such a nice guy and the players liked him!

I don't pretend to have the answers. I KNOW this...ZERO schools put up with this crap....EVERY SINGLE MINER FAN should demand Floyd is fired today.

of course I want them to win..... I thought you had the ability to read through the lines and understand that with improvement winning would follow however I have taken note that you need it all spelled out for you

Just wondering- how did you get that job?

Just like any other job I had to interview for it.... the person that interviewed me was actually the head coach at Wyoming before his time at Baylor... pretty cool guy

of course I want them to win..... I thought you had the ability to read through the lines and understand that with improvement winning would follow however I have taken note that you need it all spelled out for you

You said UTEP showed improvement, but they still lost.

In 3 seasons as the HC of UNM Neal has already won a MW tournament, led them to a top 25 finish and NCAA auto bid. None of which TF has done in twice the amount of time.

You guys look for everything lol

Neal inherited a 29-6 team and his records have been

27-7
15-16
17-15

WOW!!

You guys look for everything lol

Neal inherited a 29-6 team and his records have been

27-7
15-16
17-15

WOW!!
An Floyd inherited a 26-7 NCAA team. His records have been

25-10
15-17
18-14
And had the CUSA tournament at home. So what's the difference?
One coach took his team to the NCAA tournament the other didn't.

Reactions: UTEP05
05, maybe now is a good time to stop with the questioning. Like Rigo said, you have some good contributions to the board but there also appears to be a lot of pointless "chasing" of certain posters by you. Just a suggestion.

So now I can't ask questions? I would be very proud if I worked for a NCAA basketball team. I was just curious how he got the job since it's a hard job to get I would assume.

Have you ever tried Lexapro? It's helped me calm down quite a bit.

I'm very calm. Like I said I was just curious since Purple said he was a student and helped run practices for the Baylor basketball team. I thought that was impressive and I imagine they don't give the job to just anybody, so again I was just curious how he got the job.

Stfu bro you look bad by asking all these bs questions.its obvious your trying to make him look bad or like a liar. In the end your just making yourself look worse. F the aggies

Not at all. Like I said I was impressed and was just curious how he got the job since that's impressive. I don't doubt Purple at all, just curious because that's a cool job.

I guess because I am a very open person and I don't mind questions and I love having conversations with others that I'm used to asking others questions. I was just on a flight that lasted a little over an hour and I talked with a nice lady and by the time the plane landed we pretty much knew each other's life story. I'm just used to doing that with family and friends and even people who I just met. There's nothing wrong with asking somebody questions.

And it's "you're". I'm still surprised people haven't figured that out.

What do the Aggies have to do with any of this?

I just wanted to try it out, went through an interview process.... and then they liked me and brought me on.... not that big of a deal only stayed a year because I couldn't afford Baylor over 16k a semester.... then went and taught tennis at a country club in Alabama great pay... then was head coach for 9 years tennis

And you said I seem to think I know a lot about basketball..... I never said that EVER!! Just said that You can win with a less talented team
By outworking more talented teams

I just wanted to try it out, went through an interview process.... and then they liked me and brought me on.... not that big of a deal only stayed a year because I couldn't afford Baylor over 16k a semester.... then went and taught tennis at a country club in Alabama great pay... then was head coach for 9 years tennis

And you said I seem to think I know a lot about basketball..... I never said that EVER!! Just said that You can win with a less talented team

Cool story. I bet that was a fun job.

I hope you're right that UTEP can win with a less talented team. I honestly see 6-10 wins this season, but I hope I'm wrong.

It's possible to win with less talent Look at Navy football, Bosie St, had less talent when it started it's winning ways.(exception not the rule though) So it is possible, it's just that UTEP Basketball in year 7 of a big name head coach like TF shouldn't be so talent deficient.

Reactions: UTEP05
It's possible to win with less talent Look at Navy football, Bosie St, had less talent when it started it's winning ways.(exception not the rule though)

Exactly. I know people that studied their butts off for certain subjects and barely passed the class and others who barely studied and got an A.

Actually it's just the opposite (since we are cool with name calling) you jack ass!!! I always out worked everyone for what I got and always showed that hard work prevails over talent.... if the miners keep working their asses off they can improve enough to be competitive in c-USA.... it's very easy to be a negative when you don't get your way but I choose to keep working and see results... I believe in hope and hard work

Purplefire, we all due respect but you are a true idiot.

And CUSA was better back then.

What does CUSA have to do with anything? UTEP was in the WAC at that time. Please stop polluting the board with all your missteps. Things run very smoothly here without your consistent missteps.

What does CUSA have to do with anything? UTEP was in the WAC at that time. Please stop polluting the board with all your missteps. Things run very smoothly here without your consistent missteps.

My mistake, meant to say the WAC was better than CUSA right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT