ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely Loved that St Peter's Win Over KY

In my time living in Kentucky NO ONE likes him at all. They hate that he’s really just one and done with players.
When I watch Coach Cals teams it's like watching a street ball game. It's always very light of X'and O's and fundamentals. He's a great recruiter. To me it's always seemed like his philosophy is my superior talent will win at the end of the day. The players develop or they're replaced by the five incoming Mcdonalds all Americans. It's maddening to watch. Tonight was a microcosm of his career. The game was highlighted by Kentuckys terrible fundamentals and zero end of game strategy. I know it sounds crazy to criticize him. He's taken three schools the Final Four and won a national championship. His resume speaks for itself. I just think if he was a little more focused on x's and o's he could've 5 or six national championships with the talent he's had.

When I watch Coach Cals teams it's like watching a street ball game. It's always very light of X'and O's and fundamentals. He's a great recruiter. To me it's always seemed like his philosophy is my superior talent will win at the end of the day. The players develop or they're replaced by the five incoming Mcdonalds all Americans. It's maddening to watch. Tonight was a microcosm of his career. The game was highlighted by Kentuckys terrible fundamentals and zero end of game strategy. I know it sounds crazy to criticize him. He's taken three schools the Final Four and won a national championship. His resume speaks for itself. I just think if he was a little more focused on x's and o's he could've 5 or six national championships with the talent he's had.
Exactly what I got from their fans.

The USF - Murray State game is the game I’ve been waiting for all day. Quality mid major programs. Really good game so far.

I don't really know why as I have no connection to either but I've kinda been looking forward to this game as well. I dunno, maybe Souley's connection to USF? I have USF in my brackets.

I don't really know why as I have no connection to either but I've kinda been looking forward to this game as well. I dunno, maybe Souley's connection to USF? I have USF in my brackets.
Speaking of Souley, I heard a rumor that a certain Texas Panhandle team is interested. The NCAA transfer portal is almost like the NFL's free agency/legal tampering period. Deals are already being made before it's "legal".

• Angry
Reactions: TxRdKiller
Speaking of Souley, I heard a rumor that a certain Texas Panhandle team is interested. The NCAA transfer portal is almost like the NFL's free agency/legal tampering period. Deals are already being made before it's "legal".
We need to step up our NIL, but overall I dont think there have been many big NIL basketball deals (especially for guys like Boum). Stepping up his game, exposure and ensuring a NCAA birth would be his reason to transfer.

In our case though a nice deal for someone like Boum would help our program grow.

I wonder how much pull his bff Williams had in Boum's recruiting with the coaches up there.

We need to step up our NIL, but overall I dont think there have been many big NIL basketball deals (especially for guys like Boum). Stepping up his game, exposure and ensuring a NCAA birth would be his reason to transfer.

In our case though a nice deal for someone like Boum would help our program grow.
I'm assuming the t-shirts he was selling wasn't a big hit...

I really hated seeing these teams matched up together in the first round. I think both are good enough to give some high majors nightmares.

Right now I'm cheering hard for Vermont and Akron.
Damn. Vermont didn't get it done, and now UCLA has taken the lead. :-(

Reactions: TxRdKiller
I understand it's the difficult sport to referee, but the NCAA officials have to get better.

Oh, and don't schedule a 1-16 game as the last game of the night.

And UCLA is going to win. Akron was horrible the last 6 or 7 minutes of the game. Damn. We almost had to 13s win to go along with the 15 and two 12s. Oh well.

I had Akron in a parlay with Richmond. Would have paid $250 on my $5 "investment." Oh well.

Reactions: JCorona
It sucks that TN Chattanooga's offense went to crap down the stretch. They controlled the whole game to lose it at the end.
Not to harp on the officiating again, but the refs missed a I'm not even sure blatant is the right word goaltending call on Illinois. Kind of makes a difference when the winning margin is 1.

Reactions: axingfools1
Not to harp on the officiating again, but the refs missed a I'm not even sure blatant is the right word goaltending call on Illinois. Kind of makes a difference when the winning margin is 1.
Yes. A VERY OBVIOUS goaltend too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT