ADVERTISEMENT

Aggies at the Don MBB

That homeless-looking MF'er is a nimble big who can pass. He killed us on both ends.
Rice and Allen beat us with their dribble drives, and passing on the double teams. Kalu and Sibley were abused by both Mc's, as Fanatico mentioned.

Good to see Sibley hit some big shots. Hope he can build on this game.

Golding gambled up high with intense pressure and it was working but TV loss and Maring just gives nothing for points in a game like this. He’ll learn.

Rice and Allen beat us with their dribble drives, and passing on the double teams. Kalu and Sibley were abused by both Mc's, as Fanatico mentioned.

Good to see Sibley hit some big shots. Hope he can build on this game.
Aggies laser Locked on Boum.

Other than Kansas this is the most athletic team UTEP will play.

Hats off to NMSU, they finished it.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Golding gambled up high with intense pressure and it was working but TV loss and Maring just gives nothing for points in a game like this. He’ll learn.
Agree with this. I bet when he watches the game he’ll recognize he stayed with this gamble for too long.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Golding also said TV hurt his back. Not having him did hurt, but not being able to stay in front of Rice hurt more.
Man, I hate saying this but I’m kinda over Verhoeven. He didn’t make the adjustment that I thought he’d make this year. He’s about the same guy as last year.

But I have to agree with you…Rice killed us…and with a dagger to the corazón at the end.

Man, I hate saying this but I’m kinda over Verhoeven. He didn’t make the adjustment that I thought he’d make this year. He’s about the same guy as last year.

But I have to agree with you…Rice killed us…and with a dagger to the corazón at the end.
Ugh, we begged Tydus to come back. I was one of them. He locked down Lofton, Jr last year. This is a solid Aggie team. His fifth foul was a bad call because he never got a chance “ to establish” his in the paint catch. But then again he could’ve been more aggressive early when fed the ball.

Ugh, we begged Tydus to come back. I was one of them. He locked down Lofton, Jr last year. This is a solid Aggie team. His fifth foul was a bad call because he never got a chance “ to establish” his in the paint catch. But then again he could’ve been more aggressive early when fed the ball.
No — he just sucks.

I agree. I thought Allen got there late on that 5th foul called on Verhoeven.

I also wanted Tydus back this year. I was encouraged that Golding said TV’s game was almost there but he just needed to make a minor adjustment offensively. I don’t see it. He hasn’t made that adjustment. He’s the same guy. I love the loyalty but he won’t get it done night in and night out as our big. I just don’t see it. Hope I’m blind and wrong.

Tydus will help in CUSA play. I’m glad he returned
Hope ur right. My concern: He’ll help us in CUSA because he’s our best big. He’ll help us against the middle of the road teams. He’ll continue to get outclassed against the top tier conference teams with solid bigs. Again, hope I’m missing something.

But I have to agree with you…Rice killed us…and with a dagger to the corazón at the end. Imo
Yep. My expectations for TV were/are fairly low going into the season even with a new coach. He is a guy who ideally would be coming off the bench. He is far too limited offensively to rely on him as a legitimate inside presence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT