ADVERTISEMENT

All I hear is crickets.

JCorona

MI Miner Maniac
Jun 15, 2014
Aaron Jones has broken the single season rushing record. UTEP has a huge lead over N Texas. No one is saying anything.

A little too late, but great for Aaron Jones, he's been fun to watch! I wish this game was to clinch a bowl not 4 wins!

Reactions: UTEP05
Kugler wanting to make big statement; good for the seniors.

Still hope Kug is not back next year.

UNT just scored to make it within two TDs and a field goal; very doable against UTEP.

Can someone tell Teich UTEP is playing UNT, not Texas Tech. He just gave "Tech" credit for scoring....ugh!

That's why nobody is there! Nobody gives a shit to little to late. It's crickets because nobody even cares they're playing don't you get it?

I care. I am listening on the radio. I got caught up watching the Ohio St game or else I would have gone to the Sun Bowl today and watched this slaughter

Reactions: miner1liner
Damn, UTEP is now self destructing with a little over two minutes left. Damn you Kugler, don't do this to the seniors!

Miner Rush reporting that Mike Price is roaming the sidelines. Has been seen around a lot lately. Could he be the next coach?:eek:

Miner Rush reporting that Mike Price is roaming the sidelines. Has been seen around a lot lately. Could he be the next coach?:eek:

He would fit as a special advisor, not sure it would work with Kugler though.

I'm driving but the point is if that is the extent of your football knowledge you should keep it to yourself it's ridiculous.

If people feel Bob Stull is too old, I wouldn't replace him with a 70 year old Mike Price. But I'm sure he's welcome on the sideline to give the team a bump in morale.

N Texas is going bowling at 5-7. We could have to had we won one more game.

I'm at the game. This game reminds me of Price's first season here when he beat the crap out of NMSU.

If Mike Price were brought in as offensive coordinator I might be willing to give Kugs one more year.

I saw Mr. Stull on the sidelines multiple times today. I never saw Coach Price.

I saw Price today. He was on the field, to the left of the UTEP bench during the 2nd quarter, had a blue UTEP jacket on. As mentioned above, Price is 70 and it has now been 13 years since Price arrived at UTEP. Everybody changes over 13 years and he is starting to look a little older as well. I would doubt that he would be coming out of retirement for any type of long term position.

Reactions: allminer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT