ADVERTISEMENT

Another year same crap

Even without Wadley I’m guessing the run game is going to be the identity of this team the rest of the year...

I am a believer in Jones, but tonight he has been very reminiscent of Ryan Metz...

And that ain’t the ticket...

In his defense though, the pass blocking this half has been really bad...

Reactions: minerfan_14
HBU pistol no huddle offense is setting the blueprint for the remaining 11 opponents on UTEP’s schedule. The Miners simply can’t handle it.

Right when they rotated the D-Linemen they got the fumble.

I don’t care about the price of the tickets, fact of the matter is fans are seeing a good game and if UTEP pulls this off it may be beneficial down the road. The crowd made a difference for the team in a couple of situations.

Reactions: topminer
I would hate for the miners to not covert this 3rd down and lose it on a FG with no time left.

Well, at least we got our win out of the way early.
20090824-half-empty-cartoo.jpg

Pardon my ignorance, but why is this a UTEP issue and not an Espn issue?
Don’t know if it was our bad defense, but if it was against any other team I would have enjoyed watching Houston’s offensive. Their quarterback was damn accurate and receivers went after the ball. Really not to impressive running, but when your having such success with the pass why run?

Wolf if the real deal. He has feet from Achilles.

This is not the same HBU we played a few year ago. Their QB was the real deal. My hats off to HBU for the challenge.

UTEP faces the same offense next week but their qb is a Dan Marino side arm gun slinger which poses a different challenge just like a "Southpaw" pitcher in baseball.

Linebackers for HBU couldn't bring down Hughes. Tech's LB were quicker against Montana State. Tech secondary was suspect against Montana State. UTEP's WR have speed as compared to Montana State. Up to Dimel and Canales if they use this to their advantage.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT