Are you disappointed??

• Yes I am

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No I'm not

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • Not sure give me 1 more week

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
So you want to fire a coach that has us headed to a bowl game and could reach 9 wins this season? I agree with your sentiment but take it easy. Dimel is doing well
There's nothing in my comment suggesting firing anyone. If by next year we're looking for a new football coach let's put as much effort as we've put in hiring the last 3 basketball coaches into hiring a football coach.

Reactions: FedupMiner
A little perspective: Kennedy is 4 of 26 from long range, good for 15% this year. FIFTEEN!!

Take away his 3s, attempts/makes, and he is 19 for 44 so far, good for 43%, which is solid shooting for a college guard.

I really like Kennedy’s game…minus the 3. Over the last couple years, there is a sample size of over 100 3s taken, and a college career of just under 23 percent. Do you all think Golding is trying to let him figure it out? At what point does he red light him shooting from deep? Just curious what you all think.

A little perspective: Kennedy is 4 of 26 from long range, good for 15% this year. FIFTEEN!!

Take away his 3s, attempts/makes, and he is 19 for 44 so far, good for 43%, which is solid shooting for a college guard.

I really like Kennedy’s game…minus the 3. Over the last couple years, there is a sample size of over 100 3s taken, and a college career of just under 23 percent. Do you all think Golding is trying to let him figure it out? At what point does he red light him shooting from deep? Just curious what you all think.
I agree 100% with you and have been saying that as well. He does a great job rebounding, so he does need to be on the court but he has to cut out the threes.

As many 3s as we shot under Terry, I think we are shooting more under Golding. It's just part of the game plan and with our lack of inside threat are think we are stuck until Golding can bring in more shooters.

Golding could easily red light Kennedy (especially when we are at full strength), but I dont think he will. Now if Satterfield can step up and pressure Kennedy for playing time I think that will help both players and the team as a whole.

Our downfall this year will be the lack of an inside presence and poor shooting. It is what it is in year 1.

As many 3s as we shot under Terry, I think we are shooting more under Golding. It's just part of the game plan and with our lack of inside threat are think we are stuck until Golding can bring in more shooters.

Golding could easily red light Kennedy (especially when we are at full strength), but I dont think he will. Now if Satterfield can step up and pressure Kennedy for playing time I think that will help both players and the team as a whole.

Our downfall this year will be the lack of an inside presence and poor shooting. It is what it is in year 1.
Agree axing. If Golding were to red light Kennedy on shooting open threes, that would make this team even easier to defend. UC-R basically dared our guys to shoot from the outside, and the strategy obviously worked. Also, on Kennedy, I wanted to point out that his shooting issues are not just from beyond the three point line. His mid range shooting is also extremely spotty, and he is taking more of those shots as well. Like you mentioned, the only option would he for Saterfield to step up, but we do lose out Kennedy's athleticsm and defense.

Last edited:

This more than the latter, I believe.

Reactions: Lil_Train
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT