ADVERTISEMENT

Army Predictions.....and Go.....

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
This game scares me and is Highly important!!! Lose and what we all hope will be a good Miner season could start 1-4 with our toughest conference games following this one. Greenlee helps a lot if he plays, but we could really use Alvin Jones against this triple option. I think it's a toss up. If we can get an early leady I think we keep it!
Utep 34
Army 28

Both teams want to run clock, control the ball, shorten game. Army better on defense than you think...

Army 20
UTEP 17

For those predicting a Utep Blowout, I love the Orange Pride, but a good Army team who has already whooped Temple and Rice is coming in with Heavy Hearts of they're fallen teammate and soldier in arms. I'd be surprised if Utep has an easy time in this one.

Reactions: CubsFan81
UTEP 34 Army 30

UTEP has trouble defending the triple option but Army has trouble with UTEP's O-line and AJ.

Atten: 41,500

UTEP 27 Army 24 in OT

Difficult for me not to pick the branch of service that I served under, but I'll go with the Miners this time.

Zero defense by either program. UTEP can't stop option and Army can't stop Jones IMO. Kugler took Jones out during UT game in the 3rd quarter to save him for another day...I guess. Jones should be fresh.

UTEP 45
Army 43

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT