ADVERTISEMENT

Athletic Revenue 2018-2019

John-Finlay-Basically-Gave-Us-Show-Unofficial-Tagline.gif

No vaccine, no treatment, no play.

Reactions: RanDaddyBinks
Hard to believe college presidents and ADs have intention of classes starting as normal in the fall. $$$$$$$

A lot of universities are going to get crushed in the fall if they don’t return in the fall. Especially ones that charge exorbitant amounts of money, and those who have large amounts of students who live on campus. I’m not saying UTEP as a university is insulated from these sorts of losses but this may be a situation where UTEP’s commuter school reputation may soften the blow if they continue with a purely online curriculum in the fall. Speaking of which, I’m curious to know if students registered for the summer or fall semesters. Does anyone know?

A lot of universities are going to get crushed in the fall if they don’t return in the fall. Especially ones that charge exorbitant amounts of money, and those who have large amounts of students who live on campus. I’m not saying UTEP as a university is insulated from these sorts of losses but this may be a situation where UTEP’s commuter school reputation may soften the blow if they continue with a purely online curriculum in the fall. Speaking of which, I’m curious to know if students registered for the summer or fall semesters. Does anyone know?

Fall and summer registration opened March 30, so yes.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Trash. 14 teams, then he suggests adding UTA and UALR for basketball. 16 team 1 bid league. Maybe 2 bids if the moon aligns correctly every 15 years.
Come on 92, how can you call that trash when you suggested UTEP align with the likes of Lamar, Tarleton St and UTRGV? This lineup would be preferable. If UTEP doesn't improve soon in the sports that matter, we will be left out of any realignment anyway.

Come on 92, how can you call that trash when you suggested UTEP align with the likes of Lamar, Tarleton St and UTRGV? This lineup would be preferable. If UTEP doesn't improve soon in the sports that matter, we will be left out of any realignment anyway.
What do you expect from someone who said there’s “no chance” nmsu would accept a MW invitation?

The only thing worse than being in a 1 bid 14 team conference, is being in a 16 team 1 bid conference. “My” conference was based on travel and proximity. UTEP doesn’t belong in a conference with teams in the ****in Southeastern part of the US.

What do you expect from someone who said there’s “no chance” nmsu would accept a MW invitation?

“No chance” was for MWC offering a spot to NMSU. Ain’t happening.

What else would I expect from a poster who thinks LaTech’s 1985 Sweet 16 is important and that Grand Canyon sucks because they’ve never made the NCAA tournament in 3 years.

“No chance” was for MWC offering a spot to NMSU. Ain’t happening.

What else would I expect from a poster who thinks LaTech’s 1985 Sweet 16 is important and that Grand Canyon sucks because they’ve never made the NCAA tournament in 3 years.
Spin it however you want. It’s clear you were saying nmsu wouldn’t want to be in the MW cuz they wouldn’t be the big dog anymore.

“No chance. NMSU would want a home for their football team. As dumb as it may sound, NMSU basketball to the MWC doesn’t do them very many favors. They wouldn’t be top dog and basically be guaranteed a NCAA tournament spot every year like they are now.”

Yes I rather be in CUSA with LT than in the WAC with the mighty Gran Canyon.

Yes I rather be in CUSA with LT than in the WAC with the mighty Gran Canyon.

I will not spin it then. I will bet you any amount of money that Grand Canyon will not go 26 more years without a NCAA Tournament appearance like LaTech has so far. LaTech is a shit program. Shit programs go once every 30 years. LaTech is shit.

I will not spin it then. I will bet you any amount of money that Grand Canyon will not go 26 more years without a NCAA Tournament appearance like LaTech has so far. LaTech is a shit program. Shit programs go once every 30 years. LaTech is shit.
I bet you any amount of money that Gran Crayon, if they ever get a football team, will never win 6 consecutive bowls game the way LT has the last 6 years. Gran Crayon is a shit school. They haven’t done anything in basketball and they don’t have a football team. Until they prove themselves and the WAC gets better teams I don’t want UTEP leaving CUSA to take backward steps.

I bet you any amount of money that Gran Crayon, if they ever get a football team, will never win 6 consecutive bowls game the way LT has the last 6 years. Gran Crayon is a shit school. They haven’t done anything in basketball and they don’t have a football team. Until they prove themselves and the WAC gets better teams I don’t want UTEP leaving CUSA to take backward steps.

GCU has had 1 losing record in the past 7 years. Definitely not a "shit school".

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
GCU has had 1 losing record in the past 7 years. Definitely not a "shit school".
In the last 7 years LT has had zero losing seasons and won 29, 27, 27, 23, 23, 17, 20, 22 games. While also also winning three conference championships and 5 NIT games. That’s just half cuz we’re not including all the success they’ve had on the football field. But according to your buddy and you, cuz you liked his comment, LT is a shit school. So if LT is shit then what is Cran Crayon since they haven’t done shit compared to LT?

Check out the crowd for a team with a 8-3 record and winners of 5 straight bowl games, as they hadn’t won the 6th yet. Less than 15,000 for Seniors would had won bowl games every single season they played.

Grand Canyon is the largest Christian university in the WORLD. They are not a shit school. Not sure why you think a school who hasn’t gone to the NCAA Tournament in 3 years is a shit school. They have a nice, new arena and get good attendance. Nobody cares about LaTech, not even their own fans.

LaTech is a shit school. In basketball. They have a nice football program for the G5, but again nobody gives a **** about them. They’re located in Ruston, LA. GCU is in Phoenix. Grand Canyon will have a better basketball program than LaTech because they won’t go 29 plus years between NCAA appearances.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT