ADVERTISEMENT

Athletic Revenue 2018-2019

Check out the crowd for a team with a 8-3 record and winners of 5 straight bowl games, as they hadn’t won the 6th yet. Less than 15,000 for Seniors would had won bowl games every single season they played.

Grand Canyon is the largest Christian university in the WORLD. They are not a shit school. Not sure why you think a school who hasn’t gone to the NCAA Tournament in 3 years is a shit school. They have a nice, new arena and get good attendance. Nobody cares about LaTech, not even their own fans.
Shit schools don’t win championships. Gran Crayon can’t even win the wac, one of the shittiest conferences in the nation. Shit school.

Again, talking about basketball. Are you a good program if you make the NCAA tournament once every 30 years?
Again talking about conference members. One wins bowl games, NIT games, and conference championships in both sports. The other hasn’t done shit in basketball and doesn’t have a football team.

Again talking about conference members. One wins bowl games, NIT games, and conference championships in both sports. The other hasn’t done shit in basketball and doesn’t have a football team.

Butler, VCU, Gonzaga, Marquette, and other successful colleges don’t have football teams.

Since you didn’t answer the question. I will take that your answer is yes. Going 30 years in between NCAA Tournaments does mean you have a shit basketball program.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Shit schools don’t win championships. Gran Crayon can’t even win the wac, one of the shittiest conferences in the nation. Shit school.

They have been D1 since 2013-14 and only eligible for the NCAA Tournament since the 17-18 season. Meanwhile LaTech has been D1 since the 1970s or 80s.

I
Butler, VCU, Gonzaga, Marquette, and other successful colleges don’t have football teams.

Since you didn’t answer the question. I will take that your answer is yes. Going 30 years in between NCAA Tournaments does mean you have a shit basketball program.
Once GC achieves half of what those programs have done we can put them in the same sentence. Until then they’re a school that only the wac wants.

LT has focused on football like almost everyone else with a football team has to. They don’t have the luxury of putting all their budget into the basketball program. How good would GC be if they had an FBS team? It’s an uneven playing field and with all the advantages GC has the best they can show for it is a second place finish in the wac.

They have been D1 since 2013-14 and only eligible for the NCAA Tournament since the 17-18 season. Meanwhile LaTech has been D1 since the 1970s or 80s.
That doesn’t mean they can’t finish in first place in their shitty conference.

Their shitty conference that gets the same amount of teams in the NCAA Tournament as CUSA and their best team has dominated UTEP the last 10 years? That shitty conference?
They’re supposed to be some big hot shot power basketball school. In seven years the best they’ve done is finished in second place in the WAC. We fired Tim Floyd because in seven years the best he could do is finish in second place of cusa.

I’m just not impressed with GC. UNT went from last place to CBI champions in one year. By year 3 won a conference championship. While also making three bowl games in that same time period. Why can’t the power house of GC win the WAC or the CIT/CBI? They don’t have to worry about football. They’re shit until proven otherwise.

They’re supposed to be some big hot shot power basketball school. In seven years the best they’ve done is finished in second place in the WAC. We fired Tim Floyd because in seven years the best he could do is finish in second place of cusa.

Did UTEP go through a D2 transition? I didn’t know CTF got fired. He quit after we lost to Lamar. There is no smoke anywhere that he was fired.

Did UTEP go through a D2 transition? I didn’t know CTF got fired. He quit after we lost to Lamar. There is no smoke anywhere that he was fired.
Does it matter if he resigned, retired, or was fired? Same results. Seven years no conference championships.

Why is it that shitty programs with zero basketball history like UNT and Marshall have won conference championships and CBI/CIT championships but the next Gonzaga can’t?

Why is it that shitty programs with zero basketball history like UNT and Marshall have won conference championships and CBI/CIT championships but the next Gonzaga can’t?

Who said they were the next Gonzaga? Every mid-major says they hope they turn out to be that way when they hire their coach. I posted an article about it several weeks ago.

You should already know the answer to your first question. You are a UTEP fan. You know exactly why Marshall and UNT win things and UTEP doesn’t. Funny how you mention conference championships. This was UNTs first in CUSA, 4th overall and Marshall has 3 conference championships since 1956, all pre 1990. Setting the bar real high there. Give GCU 100 years of D1 and they’ll be able to hang with such heavyweights as UNT and Marshall.

Who said they were the next Gonzaga? Every mid-major says they hope they turn out to be that way when they hire their coach. I posted an article about it several weeks ago.

You should already know the answer to your first question. You are a UTEP fan. You know exactly why Marshall and UNT win things and UTEP doesn’t. Funny how you mention conference championships. This was UNTs first in CUSA, 4th overall and Marshall has 3 conference championships since 1956, all pre 1990. Setting the bar real high there. Give GCU 100 years of D1 and they’ll be able to hang with such heavyweights as UNT and Marshall.
Ok cool we’ll talk in 100 years. Until then they’re a nobody that has accomplished nothing.

Where did I say they accomplished stuff?
They’re a shit school that needs to prove themselves. I’m glad LT, UNT, and Marshall are our conference mates instead of a wannabe basketball school that has done nothing. Even shitty Orem Utah has won a wac title over nmsu. How sad and pathetic.

Is NoNcaa just pimping Christianity? Enough of Grand Canyon Greatness 1992. Any Satanist Univesity ready to break in the top 25 anytime soon? Shit, I'll take a Pagan school breaking the top 25.

Is NoNcaa just pimping Christianity? Enough of Grand Canyon Greatness 1992. Any Satanist Univesity ready to break in the top 25 anytime soon? Shit, I'll take a Pagan school breaking the top 25.
Nah develman, just cognitive dissonance. GC sticks their ass in the air and checks what financial pursuit suits them; they went public in 08 but didn't go well [https://www.marketwatch.com/story/grand-canyon-education-ends-ipo-drought-but-shares-stumble]. They flirted becoming a public university because for profits were getting a bad rap. There's money in them hills going D1 but with limited success for them.

Anyways, NMSU fans have to justify but hey, kudos for owning the WAC.

Nope. Just sayin their basketball program should be in a conference with UTEP. LaTech is a proven sucky basketball program. No NCAA appearances since 1991.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT