ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball starts today!

Very poor shooting, very poor free throw shotting, the referees were very short (like me), I don't know if they were from El Paso or Juarez, No. 32 Hamilton very slow and can't shoot. They need lots but lots of practice.
How did the game go?

Recap?

LaTech has no NIL program, but is supposedly going to be the top team in the conference.
A quick search indicates that LaTech has several NIL programs now; I know that at one time, they were not reporting NIL funding. Realistically, there is no way that they were able to put together a team with that talent without significant resources.

A quick search indicates that LaTech has several NIL programs now; I know that at one time, they were not reporting NIL funding. Realistically, there is no way that they were able to put together a team with that talent without significant resources.
Surely someone made an attempt to pull Bacho.

Reactions: Lil_Train
What are they called?

Listed below-

They could also have deals through local businesses, etc.
I was only talking about men’s basketball. They have no NIL like UTEP. UTEP has both a generic collective for all sports and then one specifically for the basketball program. LaTech does not have that.

I was only talking about men’s basketball. They have no NIL like UTEP. UTEP has both a generic collective for all sports and then one specifically for the basketball program. LaTech does not have that.

That's fair. In order to do an accurate comparison, we would need to know the compensation per player. You can bet a guy like Batcho is being compensated very well. Probably in the same range that Bryson Williams got at Tech.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT