ADVERTISEMENT

Boum

Post this in the Xavier board.
Yes sir!

Is this their board?

Your piece of paper says “Timbuktu U”, “no le hace”, then you are forever an alumni (unless they revoke it).

He was here for 4 years and got his degree from Utep. His accomplishments should definitely be celebrated.
Um yeah. There used to be a “big fan” on here that would say this stupid phrase when somebody would transfer or would de-commit from UTEP. This was after he talked them up about being great and so on.

I don’t really feel that way, but there are dumbass fans that do - but they will open their arms to players who leave other universities, just apparently different rules apply if you leave UTEP.

Watched the Xavier - DePaul game. Was hoping to see him go off tonight, but Boum had one of those 1-12 shooting nights that we were witness to from time to time. Missed a couple close range/lay up type shots. One of them a potential game winner tear drop from 2-3 feet away with about 3-4 seconds left. He did have 6 assists. 4 points and 3 boards.

I'm on the no coaching bandwagon. Seems Terry does great if he has 8+ good players and just lets them play.

Hard to believe we had Boum and Bryson Williams on the same team for 2 seasons. Two guys who lit up P5 Conferences and we couldn't do crap in CUSA with them
The team also had some sort of fight in Hawaii, if I remember correctly, and they were never the same after that. They never seemed to play as a team due to the infighting. I'd love to know what that was all about.

I just checked to see how Satterfield did at Portland State. Was there #2 scorer @ 13ppg.
Started the season relatively well but then tapered off as conference play went on. Same thing happened at UTEP. Hot in OOC and then disappeared as the season went along. Will be interesting to see how he plays next season.

Happy for Boum and Xavier reaching the sweet 16. Boum will be facing Texas and his old coach, Terry. Too bad we didn’t have Boum this year at UTEP. Hope Xavier beats Texas.
If we had Boum at UTEP, his collegiate career would have ended last week.

Happy for Boum and Xavier reaching the sweet 16. Boum will be facing Texas and his old coach, Terry. Too bad we didn’t have Boum this year at UTEP. Hope Xavier beats Texas.
Could Tang (assuming his was a legitimate option) have recruited a big last year and kept our backcourt intact this year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT