ADVERTISEMENT

Boum

Nice thought. But how would we ever know that?
Frustrating times. I took my eighty plus year old mom out for pizza yesterday and she was wondering if things would get better for UTEP basketball?
robert-downey-jr-frustrated.gif

Reactions: axingfools1
Nope they are going downhill unless we can pull some nil magic and get some consistency with out coaching staff

Xavier will win because they are better coached. Terry is still garbage. He went 20-7 with THAT roster? Doc could have done better. Boum is hot and cold. He seems to light it up with no pressure on him. He needs to start making plans to fly overseas.

Reactions: axingfools1
Xavier will win because they are better coached. Terry is still garbage. He went 20-7 with THAT roster? Doc could have done better. Boum is hot and cold. He seems to light it up with no pressure on him. He needs to start making plans to fly overseas.
Garbage?? Really? You live in a miserable world dude.

Reactions: EPUTEP
Terry recruited Aldridge and Durant when he was Texas. The top Texas recruit is still committed to UT.

Garbage?!
ScornfulChiefHumpbackwhale-size_restricted.gif

The house catches a fire and you rebuild quickly with a pool and water slide with extra money left in the bank.

That’s basically what RT accomplished.

I’d be impressed.

He's going to be training camp fodder, unfortunately. I mean, he barely managed to get any PT during the summer league. I don't see him making the final roster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT