ADVERTISEMENT

Brayan AU

What the heck are you talking about? The per capita income in Anthony is $11,000.
Maybe in the actual town of Anthony, but what about all the land around it.
None the less, Anthony is what, 20 minutes from the Don. If your son or daughter was playing I’m pretty sure you will find the two dollars to go see them.

Tarleton State University, who is going D1, is interviewing Billy Clyde.

That was stated days ago. Keep up.

tenor.gif

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Tarleton State University, who is going D1, is interviewing Billy Clyde.

We need to go all in on BCG before he gets snatched up. The dude can flat out coach. Take the financial hit now and let CRT go. He will run this program deeper into the ground than it already is. Pay now or pay later.

Terry has always said he doesn’t worry about the transfer epidemic because it’s part of the landscape these days. If he ain’t worried about it now, he ****ing should be.

I’m not sure anyone is a guarantee to stay at this point, including, and maybe especially, Williams.

We need to go all in on BCG before he gets snatched up. The dude can flat out coach. Take the financial hit now and let CRT go. He will run this program deeper into the ground than it already is. Pay now or pay later.

Terry has always said he doesn’t worry about the transfer epidemic because it’s part of the landscape these days. If he ain’t worried about it now, he ****ing should be.

I’m not sure anyone is a guarantee to stay at this point, including, and maybe especially, Williams.

Son of a gun! What a blessed man. A very blessed man. I really didn't think he would see the front doors of a (new) D1 program gym again but I guess somewhere in the interview TSU was convinced he's the man to build it. And in his type of town, too. He will fit in just fine. He runs a clean program and can recruit but I did not think his past would get him into another D1 program ever again.

Don’t be surprised he performs well there
Hope he does and I'm sure he will.. I hope all young El Pasoans chasing their dreams succeed, in or outside the classroom.

As for on the field or court the odds of getting to play at D1 (FBS for football) are slim to none.

Sorry, he is an Anthonian, not an El Pasoan. My apologies.

Still wish him to Tempus Fugit, Memento Mori & Carpe Diem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT