ADVERTISEMENT

Can we forfeit the rest of the year?

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
Got murdered by a D-1 feeder at home, probably losing Winn for the year, Willms foot having problems again....SMH, let's give up and try again next year with a new coach and AD. Utep Sports is in Bad Bad Shape!

Got murdered by a D-1 feeder at home, probably losing Winn for the year, Willms foot having problems again....SMH, let's give up and try again next year with a new coach and AD. Utep Sports is in Bad Bad Shape!

Maybe just the regular season, then show up to the conference tourney?

Reactions: Tucson_Miner

Still think we're gonna hit that 18-20 wins?

Reactions: Tucson_Miner
I'm going full meltdown, 12 wins max, no road wins, no tourney. What I watched last night was atrocious. Add to that possibly no Winn and a likely hobbled Wilmms. Uh uh.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
There's no more excuses for Floyd maybe everyone who said he is a Cancer that will slowly kill a program is true. While I watch teams like Whicita St win year in and year out a team like Utep with the history we have can't even be relevant in a one bid league. After Memphis lost Utep was supposes to take thia Conf by the throat. I honestly without a shadow of a doubt think its time for new blood from the top. Natalicio is a great president for academics, but her lack of forcing Still to make tough but needed decisions shows she is apathetic to the athletic program. She is close to retiring anyway. Stull needs to be gone this year and Boosters must force this decision. Kugler, then followed by Floyd. Clean house before it completely burns down!!! Things look bleak and I dont see much hope without Major Changes!!!

Reactions: UTEP05
I wish some of you guys would give the conference more credit.... there are about 6 teams that are pretty good.. it's the fiu fau n Texas teams that kill conference USA..... uab won some games in the tournament... old dominion lost in OT against Louisville last night, w Kentucky has some really good recruits coming in... mid tenn state has been good and then you can't forget about la tech ... this conference can be a really good conference... and I think you will see that in time

I wish some of you guys would give the conference more credit.... there are about 6 teams that are pretty good.. it's the fiu fau n Texas teams that kill conference USA..... uab won some games in the tournament... old dominion lost in OT against Louisville last night, w Kentucky has some really good recruits coming in... mid tenn state has been good and then you can't forget about la tech ... this conference can be a really good conference... and I think you will see that in time
Yep. And guess who's a lot closer to the F_U's, UNTs, UTSAs, and USMs of the conference than the ODUs, UABs, or La Techs right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: develman and UTEP05
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT