ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte

Jordan Lathon has one thing in common with Randy Culpepper as an underclassman. Randy could put up 30 points one game and three the next. Inconsistent. That's what Lathon is right now. He'll get better, just as Culpepper did.

Do you think any of the freshmen will be able to break the CUSA scoring record held by two UTEP Miners?

We won dude, do you not like it when UTEP wins??? Who cares about the shoulda, woulda, coulda stuff. It is just like saying if 3 shots that Charlotte made last night would have been 5 more inches to the right or left, we would have won by double digits.
What are were your expectations of this team before the season started?? Top 2 CUSA finish??
We won dude, do you not like it when UTEP wins??? Who cares about the shoulda, woulda, coulda stuff. It is just like saying if 3 shots that Charlotte made last night would have been 5 more inches to the right or left, we would have won by double digits.
What are were your expectations of this team before the season started?? Top 2 CUSA finish??
My expectations have changed multiple times before and during the season. Didn't expect to lose to Aggies by 27 or Arizona by 33. Didn't expect to play UNM or The Aggies so close. Then we take Marquette down to the wire. These guys are really starting to get it then along comes Norfolk. After playing UNT well we take ODU down to the last shot. It's a roller coaster ride and you just never know what's in the bottom of the cracker jack box. After getting bombarded by UTSA; Charlotte takes us down to the end. Based on how we play against the real good teams why do we struggle against the weakest teams like Rice and Charlotte at home. Our guys should have had no problem with Charlotte. Guess they have a tendency to play to the caliber of their competition.
I have not given up. I never give up. I am a Miner fan and a bit frustrated right now. I think there's talent just waiting to explode.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT