ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Terry makes 1st UTEP offer / Basketball Recruiting

Lmao; White, Bienemy and Sjolund were combined o-fer from 3. Perfect fit for us.
How would you fair in a state playoff game, much less a final? I remember being nervous as hell. I got to play in a national tournament my senior year, I was burning acid through my stomach.

How would you fair in a state playoff game, much less a final? I remember being nervous as hell. I got to play in a national tournament my senior year, I was burning acid through my stomach.

They didn’t play the ****ing Portland Trailblazers. They played another high school. I guess the other team wasn’t nervous when they shot 3’s. Only the Tompkins players were :rolleyes: Funny how you reach for these lame ass excuses.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Bienemy with 15,3,8 and 3 steals in the championship game. Not bad at all. 1st team all tournament. 2 year starter in the Big 12 on a very decent team. I think he will transition well to CUSA. Its just too bad that he won't overlap with Williams.

Sjolund looks pretty dangerous to me. He displayed some decent prowess in the ACC towards the end of his freshman year. He shot it well from 3 and attacks the rim. I was dissapointed when Stroud left, but I think this kid will bring some of that excitement back.

With no PG I think we see Boum, Kennedy and Sjolund play a ton of minutes. The other guards will provide some depth, but unless we get a suprise I don't see then contributing much. Terry really needs to come through with a PG.

If somehow there is a one time waiver then I think we will be OK. Adding Bienemy and Agnew will give us a true PG, strong defense and much better guard depth. I would like to see a lineup featuring 7-8 deep so Terry doesn't have to make so many player decisions. Obviously better peremiter shooting is a must. We need to be in the top 100 for 3-point shooting to compete for a league title.

He's likely a practice player like Medrano. White will be backing up Boum until we otherwise hear more.

Please show me where I “shit” on the Oklahoma transfer or his high school teammates.

I didn’t know he was a walk on, if it was in the tweet that Lil Train posted, I wouldn’t have even really looked at it or commented about it.
Well, Lil Train wrote “Walk On” under the tweet. I trusted him and then it was confirmed minutes later with Adrian’s article.

Likekele sticking with OSU, if anyone was hoping he'd transfer.

"Williams also talked with OSU star Isaac Likekele, who Williams said is rallying the players together. Likekele told Williams he loves playing for Boynton and doesn’t want to leave."

https://oklahoman.com/article/5664051/osu-signee-williams-still-all-in-despite-ncaa-penalties
Good for Likekele. Its nice to see players that rally around their coach. Its too bad the NCAA takes so long to decide penalties and they hurt players/coaches that weren't even involved.

I think they will lose Cunningham though as he will likely go pro.

Wow. Do we need a freshman PG with Bieniemy having 2 seasons to play? Why not a grad transfer or with experience? I dont really get it. Save the scholarship.

The kid shot 45% from 3. May not be a bad idea to have a couple capable PGs. Also has the size and ability to play off guard while not handling the ball. I’d be ok with this get.

From what I see has/had offers from:
Tarleton St
Coppin St
Wagner
CenConn

and interest from UIC and Loyola.

Y’all can make your conclusions based on that.

"In terms of mental and physical toughness, few players in Wisconsin can match the level of Westosha Central senior Jaeden Zackery.

The determined, relentless and hard-nosed 6-foot-3 senior point guard led Westosha Central to a 23-2 record and a 14-0 mark within the Southern Lakes Conference.

For his efforts, Zackery has been selected as the top senior Point Guard as part of the WSN Senior Basketball Awards.

An uncommitted class of 2019 prospect who owns NCAA Division II scholarship offers from Concordia-St. Paul and UW-Parkside, Zackery averaged 21.5 points, 5.4 rebounds and 5.0 assists for Westosha Central and coach James Hyllberg.

Voted Player of the Year in the Southern Lakes, Zackery scored 1,250 points in three years of varsity basketball at Westosha Central. He scored a career-high 34 points for the Falcons in an impressive 75-65 victory over Classic Eight Conference champion Waukesha West."

https://www.wissports.net/news_article/show/1003940

"In terms of mental and physical toughness, few players in Wisconsin can match the level of Westosha Central senior Jaeden Zackery.

The determined, relentless and hard-nosed 6-foot-3 senior point guard led Westosha Central to a 23-2 record and a 14-0 mark within the Southern Lakes Conference.

For his efforts, Zackery has been selected as the top senior Point Guard as part of the WSN Senior Basketball Awards.

An uncommitted class of 2019 prospect who owns NCAA Division II scholarship offers from Concordia-St. Paul and UW-Parkside, Zackery averaged 21.5 points, 5.4 rebounds and 5.0 assists for Westosha Central and coach James Hyllberg.

Voted Player of the Year in the Southern Lakes, Zackery scored 1,250 points in three years of varsity basketball at Westosha Central. He scored a career-high 34 points for the Falcons in an impressive 75-65 victory over Classic Eight Conference champion Waukesha West."

https://www.wissports.net/news_article/show/1003940
Sounds like a good player. Why no offers? Maybe he is the next Ja Morant. Tough to tell.

The kid shot 45% from 3. May not be a bad idea to have a couple capable PGs. Also has the size and ability to play off guard while not handling the ball. I’d be ok with this get.
Yeah man. He could be a good one.. I just wish Terry would get his recruiting down better. Seems like he is recruiting to create conflict as opposed to recruiting for immediate and future needs.

He looks to be a shooter coming off of the bench. He didn't start a game last season at Salt Lake CC, and averaged 7.5 ppg on .439 shooting, .416 from three, in just over 18 mpg.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT