ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado to Big 12 + realignment talk going forward

This would make them the best group of 5 not a P5 at least not in the first several years.
If you take out Tulane, Rice and Colorado State and put in Memphis, USF and ECU I would agree.

I wish utep were apart of a conference with a presence in both Cali and Texas.

Reactions: nattybry
How did SMU get into the ACC? They jumped ahead of better programs I think. How does SMU get so much money with not much fan support ?

How did SMU get into the ACC? They jumped ahead of better programs I think. How does SMU get so much money with not much fan support ?
Very Wealthy Private University man! The house's near SMU are insane and the kids are all privileged rich kids. Utep is a state school and though a good school is more on par with UTSA and UT Arlington than it is with SMU financially speaking.

Very Wealthy Private University man! The house's near SMU are insane and the kids are all privileged rich kids. Utep is a state school and though a good school is more on par with UTSA and UT Arlington than it is with SMU financially speaking.
I'm not trying to compare SMU with Utep financially. I know Utep falls short compared to SMU. But what about Memphis, dont they have FedEx?? Why didn't ACC pick Memphis?

Why does nobody want Uconn?
UConn is an actual basketball school and knows their football team will never be shit. They would rather play Georgetown and Providence than sacrifice their basketball program for their football program.

Other conferences don’t want them because they’re located in Connecticut. Which doesn’t really offer good recruiting grounds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT