ADVERTISEMENT

CUSA 4th Win in a row!

John Elmore is a dangerous guard. Dude has no lack of range, and he's a great distributor. Best part (for Marshall) is he's got one season if eligibility remaining.

Where all the CUSA haters??? Only thing wrong with CUSA is the TV deal. Get back on ESPN. With that said i hope UTEP gets into Mountain West. But if not im okay with CUSA.

I believe that that FBI investigation will open up the door for some mid-majors
the next couple of NCAA tourney's. The mid majors will have to do their
homework and beat some of those B5 schools to keep at least 2 bids in
the future.

Go miners...

I keep saying cusa basketball wise is not bad top6 but no one listens

C’mon. Half the crowd says the same thing you’re saying. Half the crowd disagrees. I just think you’ve lost most of your credibility because of your unwavering love affair with Floyd so no one tends to echo the sentiment when you say it.

I keep saying cusa basketball wise is not bad top6 but no one listens

CUSA Top 6 are pretty good, but they're not consistent. Marshall lost to basketball powerhouses Morehead St and William & Mary. Also to Big 10 bottom dweller Illinois. They lost a close game to Xavier, but of course didn't beat anyone worth a damn.

If you don't beat anybody good, how are people supposed to know you're any good?

CUSA needs to beat teams like Xavier, Duke, Clemson, etc. Beating Florida Gulf Coast and New Mexico is not going to get you any at-large bids.

Reactions: UTEP Grade
Western Kentucky did have good wins. Both MTSU and WKU had good RPIs. CUSA rwally should of had 3 teams . The Pac 12 or 16 shouldve had only like 1 or 2 teams.

CUSA Top 6 are pretty good, but they're not consistent. Marshall lost to basketball powerhouses Morehead St and William & Mary. Also to Big 10 bottom dweller Illinois. They lost a close game to Xavier, but of course didn't beat anyone worth a damn.

If you don't beat anybody good, how are people supposed to know you're any good?

CUSA needs to beat teams like Xavier, Duke, Clemson, etc. Beating Florida Gulf Coast and New Mexico is not going to get you any at-large bids.
Would you consider MTSU X2 and Witchia St good wins?

Would you consider MTSU X2 and Witchia St good wins?

Do you consider wins over non-Tournament teams good wins? I don't. Weren't even in the first 4 out. MTSU didn't beat anyone either, that's why they're in the NIT.

Wichita State is a good win, but its in the tournament. Not sure how you can consider that when seeding a team. Maybe they have fortune tellers on the committee?

Reactions: UTEP Grade
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT