ADVERTISEMENT

Did Senter really have a say in this hire?

FeralFelidae

MI Miner Maniac
Sep 1, 2003
Given the short turnaround between AD hire and football coach hire, I really don't see how Senter could have been involved in the entire process. Maybe he was given a short list of candidates to choose from. Who conducted the interviews and when?

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
He is the boss and calls the shots. This hire is on him. He could have conducted more searches if he wanted to.

Must have.... no way he took the job with someone else making that type of decision. Personally I’m going to try and be possitive on the hire. There’s some positives and hopefully it works out. *fingers crossed

Im hoping he can bring in some of the offensive scoring. I don’t have it in front of me but I think someone said he was averaging over 30 points a game in the big 12. Also won a lot of games as an OC. His HC resume sucks but at this point I’m just hoping for te best. Gotta give the man a shot.

Hopefully he’s grown since his head coaching days. If Senter doesn’t see it’s working I think he will pull the plug.
Let’s all hope we don’t have to endure the garbage we have been watching.
Hope he hires aggressive coordinators. I’m sure he knows that the fans will not support a ball control, losing offense. Score points, Score points, Score points and WIN.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT