ADVERTISEMENT

Did we Obtain a New Strength and Conditioning Head

Get2Paydirt

Four-star recruit
Sep 26, 2017
I no longer see former Strength and Conditioning Coordinator on the staff directory. It may be possible I am incorrect. The strength program will be just as important as the players we bring in.

Reactions: jeff28
Hi
I'm really excited about our new coaches and I would like to bring up something that no one is talking about in these boards.
I heard that our strength and conditioning personal are going to be let go but if any one has any more information, that will be greatly appreciated.
I hope the coaches start fresh and hire a whole new Strength and conditioning group, the reason i say this is because the whole program is dependent on how well our players are prepared before the season begins. I feel over the years that our players have not been groomed to play division 1 football and all that starts in the weight room and getting the players ready start play. I also think that injuries have played a big role in our success on the field.

I started this thread on Dec 13 2017 and I was asking the same thing.

I hope people can weigh in on this important topic????????

It seems to be in the air. And a very important topic. To note when u look up the conditioning coach of last season, his profile seems to come up as an error.

I’m glad that wholesale changes are being made within the Football program. Bring in some new blood and hopefully a newer way at approaching Strenghening/Conditioning these players.

Reactions: EPTUTEP
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT