ADVERTISEMENT

Egos aside, it's time to give a "Woo" to the "Hoo" and good luck....

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
... to all the student athletes who called UTEP home for a few years and kept their eye on the prize. I hope you take your education and share it with the less fortunate, open some hearts and minds and may I share with you what Dr Kruszewski (a former Nazi resistance fighter) shared with me when I was at UTEP: Life is not black and white, but you must have resolve deep within you and stand up if you believe something is right.

It is simple and nothing new, but you have to understand he did decades of work and research, drank in back alley eastern European bars talking with local folks, talked to western and European national politicians, communist and democratic, just trying, like so many other international political scientists, "Why? (did this happen)".

Be grateful for your employment and your good health (your kids need you for the long run), enjoy the beautiful day and night sky when you can and know you are standing on the shoulders of giants and remember, to this very day in 2016, a good pen does win over some clients believe it or not....I shat you not.

http://elpasoheraldpost.com/thirty-four-utep-student-athletes-graduate-saturday/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT