ADVERTISEMENT

EP Times ...

miner1liner

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2014
... says Willms reinjured and won't play against Incarnate Word. Trey Wade's grandmother died and he's gone. Osborne is sick and Smith's injured.
Just can't win for losing.

Gone means not coming back to the program. Returned home means he went back home. I guess it's how you interrupt it.
I was referring to who's available for IWU. Those four players appear not to be available. Don't know the degree of doubt for Osborne and Smith because it doesn't say, but Willms and Wade won't be.

Willms needs to never play again after this season — he looks in pain all the time out there.

It does seem a bit coincidental that 1) he's been riding the bench with a less than an enthusiastic demeanor 2) the semester ends and 3) his grandmother dies before the the start of the new year.
Hope we're wrong.
Yup somethings fishy You think his Grandmas death was part of the plan maybe? Lol C'mon man, I get you, but don't put that his Grandma passing before the start of the new year was a bit coincidental as well!

Reactions: axingfools1
Yup somethings fishy You think his Grandmas death was part of the plan maybe? Lol C'mon man, I get you, but don't put that his Grandma passing before the start of the new year was a bit coincidental as well!

Perhaps not coincidental, but rather the final nail in the coffin?

Reactions: nattybry
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT