ADVERTISEMENT

FAU game in a hour

A clear over the back foul by FAU that the refs did not call.

Piss poor performance against a high school gym school, again.

FINAL STATS:
TEAM STATS
i
i
FG18-5427-55
Field Goal %33.349.1
3PT1-1011-26
Three Point %10.042.3
FT12-1410-16
Free Throw %85.762.5
Rebounds3238
Offensive Rebounds1111
Defensive Rebounds2127
Assists412
Steals65
Blocks42
Total Turnovers1512
Fouls1817

Yeah, but we’re number 1 in attendance!!!!! Next to last place is why we’re paying $725,000 to our coach!
That attendance at UTEP is the default setting. If we're not averaging above 8k it means nothing. Well, it means our team sucks. I don't mind paying a coach a shit ton of money (comparably speaking) but you have to raise expectations. Next year should be CJG's make-or-break year (at least top 4 in cusa). IMO

I watched a few more minutes while trying to get motivated to get some work done. I saw him slowly lumbering down the court, then when that TO was called he was doubled over.

That’s about when Kalu should come in. Lol.
Yep, he was gassed, but that was as good a stretch of court time that I have seen from Zee. Both on offense and on defense. Great to see the light go on for him and play with such confidence.

Yep, he was gassed, but that was as good a stretch of court time that I have seen from Zee. Both on offense and on defense. Great to see the light go on for him and play with such confidence.
I’m impressed with his progression. Hope Golding can find a way to keep him around.

Although the finish wasn’t quite there, that 3/4 court run he had in the 1st half showed off some superb handles for a big guy. He seemed well in control until he left his feet in a crowded lane.

That attendance at UTEP is the default setting. If we're not averaging above 8k it means nothing. Well, it means our team sucks. I don't mind paying a coach a shit ton of money (comparably speaking) but you have to raise expectations. Next year should be CJG's make-or-break year (at least top 4 in cusa). IMO
Here’s the problem. CUSA will be a 9 team league next year. So 4th place is barely above middle of the pack. FIU, Jacksonville St, and NMSU will probably be bad, but who knows. Liberty finished 2nd in their league and Sam Houston is doing okay in the WAC. MTSU, WKU, and LaTech will probably be pretty decent. Though WKU will probably have a new coach.

UTEP could be a favorite, depending on the team. Anything 7-9 would be a disaster and cause for an immediate firing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT