ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting

I am beginning to despise the word 'blessed.'
LOL. Just read it with the British pronunciation. Blessed can be an adjective meaning holy, in which case it is pronounced with two syllables.

Blessed(British pronunciation) art thou my friend, blessed art thou.

PS When did young kids become all religious? That is so foreign to me.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
These truly are pre-written responses they have the kids use. I deal with a lot of recruiting.

"Devaughn Cooper had a touchdown on a pass from Khalil Tate that probably should have been intercepted. When asked after the game about Cooper, Jace Whittaker said he was shifty and difficult to cover. We got a few showings of that on Saturday as he may be Arizona’s best deep threat going into this season because of that ability to get open at the line of scrimmage."
https://247sports.com/college/arizo...n-Arizona-Spring-Game-Performances-131205521/

If he’s a redshirt junior then it is very conceivable that he has graduated. That would mean he’s had 3 summers to load up on classes possibly equating to a year’s worth of schooling, or more. Just hope we can find a QB to get him the ball.

Well I apologize for not reading the tweet. He’s a grad transfer. Hopefully he can take the top off the defense and allow the run game to open up.

If he’s a redshirt junior then it is very conceivable that he has graduated. That would mean he’s had 3 summers to load up on classes possibly equating to a year’s worth of schooling, or more. Just hope we can find a QB to get him the ball.
UTEP now has qb's with the arm who can get it to him and other receivers; however, other than Jones and KL, they have no FBS on field experience.

From his recruiting video it looks like his HS teams runs the pistol (sorry that's what it is even if Dimel ran more "directly under center" plays at Camp Ruidoso). He has good athletic ability and not afraid to go north and south. He committed in late July with UTEP being his only FBS offer. If he has good year this year, I wouldn't be to hopeful if he sticks to his verbal as bigger schools needing a mobile qb (as compared to traditional drop back).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT