ADVERTISEMENT

Game Week vs FAU

With the team we have will Dimel go after a transfer duel threat QB in the off season?

I think we all can see that UTEP was beating bad teams. FAU is a decent team, not great. Miners looked out matched and coached. I wouldn’t be shocked to see them spiral in losses now. They look and are playing defeated.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Signing off!!! 6-2 ain't bad, but Utep proved they're not ready for the Big Time, maybe it's good that game day won't be coming. We're gonna be 8-4 which is a huge improvement, but we got lucky, because of the schedule, were not to the top 4 or 5 of CUSA or Future AAC/Sun Belt member's! Now time to drink and find a party!

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Can't win many road games...check that.....can't win many games, period.....when you only score 10 points.

Let's just try to find 1 or 2 more wins this season, so we can be assured of going to a bowl game.

Anyone else feel like we beat ourselves more than anything? Play calling was questionable (goes without say at this point), a lot of dropped passes (one of which led to the int that turned momentum, and dumb penalties

Se chingo! Someone mentioned these are the games UTEP always loses, and that’s the case again tonight.
ET curse tonight and now we’ve got to deal with the November curse! Good thing we got the six, but if we go winless are we even chosen by any bowl?

I think we all can see that UTEP was beating bad teams. FAU is a decent team, not great. Miners looked out matched and coached. I wouldn’t be shocked to see them spiral in losses now. They look and are playing defeated.

Careful now. Those of us who have said that have been called out as haters by the uber cheerleaders. I prefer to think of us as "realists."

That's why Dimel is hesitant to be aggressive with Hardison. Now that we're forced into it we're being exposed.

Reactions: EMA884
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT