ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Kappy or anyone: I would like to know

jdubb66

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2009
What do the utep bball coaches think about the wider low post area and 30 second shot clock used in the NIT this year. I believe both these changes will become the rule in the upcoming bball season. There seems to be a growing push in the men's game to make it more offense friendly.

Yesterday it was mentioned that during the NIT that blocking fouls outnumbered charge calls 2 to 1 during the tournament. Personally I think its a good change but I'd like to know what the coaches feel about it and what they would do differently now.

This post was edited on 4/1 2:27 PM by jdubb66

Kap, thoughts on Floyd and DePaul?

We have the loyalists saying he needs more time but is here for the long run and is building this right. Well, if he is here for the long run then why the heck is he applying and showing interest in other jobs? This year it was DePaul, last year he contacted Mizzou about their opening. How is this the long haul? I call BS on his part.

Re: Kap, thoughts on Floyd and DePaul?

Like anyone in fear of possibly losing public opinion or possibly realizing the constraints of coaching in this league, couldn't he be just hedging his bets?

p.s. I actually don't think he gives a rip about public opinion though...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT