ADVERTISEMENT

I’m calling it now:

UTEPMiners8106

MI Hall of Famer
Jul 15, 2013
Dimmel will say in the postgame “You take away the penalties and the opening drive and we would have been in this game.” Yeah, and if my Aunt had a d*ck she’d be my Uncle.

This speech is getting old. Just like Price would say “Geez, I don’t know what happened...” or Kugler saying “This loss is on me, and we will fix it.”

Dimmel will say in the postgame “You take away the penalties and the opening drive and we would have been in this game.” Yeah, and if my Aunt had a d*ck she’d be my Uncle.

This speech is getting old. Just like Price would say “Geez, I don’t know what happened...” or Kugler saying “This loss is on me, and we will fix it.”
At least Price's teams scored points.

tenor.gif

I was always a Price defender. The Kugler and Dimmel regimes are what I feared would happen once we got rid of Price.
I was and still am but Price had ample time to put together a conference contender but he trusted family and other assistants too much and by the time he put together a good defense it was to late, he had to go.

Kugler didn't realize how hard it is to run a program at this level and Dimel brought in a traveling Willbury of an OC and UTEP is seeing as to why?

Reactions: minerfan_14
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT