ADVERTISEMENT

I am literally sick to my stomach

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
UTSA can barely compete at the d1 level, there coach stinks and his recruits suck and yet UTEP just gave them one of their greatest victories.

This was supposed to be a good news week for UTEP but it's turned into a disaster. Kugler was supposed to be hiring "hit out of the park" coordinators but we get two rejects. The UTSA game was supposed to be a bounce back game but turned into one of Floyd's most ugly losses since his hire.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
I like what Football did. They have brought in coaches with great experience. Don't throw them under the bus until you give them a chance. Plus, Kugler has shown that he can take low level talent and have some success. His recruiting classes have ranked the lowest in conference. Yet, despite injuries, he had some solid moments last season. And the year before went bowling. Kugler redshirted his first class, so he's just getting his initial class still has 2 years.

As far as Floyd, I am at a loss for words. This team doesn't look talented to me. The coach from Norfolk said they guard too close for the speed of their team. A player from Washington State said they saw on film that they weren't good on the perimeter. Our awful rebounding was exposed vs NMSU. This team is broken.

I like what Football did. They have brought in coaches with great experience. Don't throw them under the bus until you give them a chance. Plus, Kugler has shown that he can take low level talent and have some success. His recruiting classes have ranked the lowest in conference. Yet, despite injuries, he had some solid moments last season. And the year before went bowling. Kugler redshirted his first class, so he's just getting his initial class still has 2 years.

As far as Floyd, I am at a loss for words. This team doesn't look talented to me. The coach from Norfolk said they guard too close for the speed of their team. A player from Washington State said they saw on film that they weren't good on the perimeter. Our awful rebounding was exposed vs NMSU. This team is broken.

UTEP has some talent, but they don't play well as a team, and they don't rebound or shoot free throws well.

Watching the bench, it looks like there's a disconnect between Floyd and his assistants, too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT