ADVERTISEMENT

I think it is Tony Barbee's fault

Keeps blaming Barbee and staff for leaving him with 10 seniors. Simply stupid. He just said it about 2 coach's shows ago.

If you don't believe barbee leaving the program with 10 seniors set this program back you don't understand college basketball..... However is it still an excuse? No!

If you don't believe barbee leaving the program with 10 seniors set this program back you don't understand college basketball..... However is it still an excuse? No!
It should have been a two year setback. At most three. And all along there should have been improvement in the program. Instead those 10 seniors provided the high water mark. A steady downward spiral has followed.

I don't remember it being 10, but it doesn't matter. Its been 6 years and 7 recruiting classes.

Funny thing is, Barbee was fired in part because too much turnover in his program.

If Floyd wants to blame Barbee for leaving him 10 seniors, how about the fact that Floyd keeps overhauling the roster every year? He's hitting the reset button every year bringing in so many freshmen. What about that?

Also let's not forget Billy Gillespie inherited a UTEP team that was 7-8 deep, and that's being generous. And in 12 months he built an NCAA Tournament team. So I'm going to call B.S. on that.

Reactions: PositivelyPete
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT