ADVERTISEMENT

If I was Jim Senter

Sports Opinion

Starter
Jun 20, 2020
If I was Jim Senter I would call NMSU Athletic Director or go visit him etc and have both UTEP and NMSU make a joint pledge to the MWC to let us in and be a 14 team conference. Of course I would do it under the table and if they say no at least I would have given it a try.

Whose to say this hasn't already happened?

The MWC has made it known that they would rather be reactive than proactive in realignment. It also likely doesn't do them any favors to have 2 more mouths to feed.

Reactions: utep-piggy
It's over folks, at least for a few years at best. UTEP needs to work with La Tech and FIU and rebuild. Who knows what could happen? Troy was building a solid program then Coastal Carolina comes along and take the college football world by storm. NIU out of the MAC was kicking arse a few years and the MAC was the talk of the G5.

If I was Senter, I'd call Bob Stull and cuss his ass out.
Don't blame Uncle Bob. Utah State took UTEP's spot and that was because Diana said no to the fee's. I love Dr Natalicio. I have a good job because of her. But she made a professional decision and well, here we are?

If the local sports media wants to call it a rumor, fine.

I would be calling my agent and manager so they can get me another gig and bail me out of the dumpster fire, floating down the creek that is CUSA/UTEP.

I would be calling my agent and manager so they can get me another gig and bail me out of the dumpster fire, floating down the creek that is CUSA/UTEP.
Senter’s days as a FBS AD are over once he leaves UTEP. Back to the Citadel type schools. No competent school president would hire this guy after he takes his school down with CUSA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT