ADVERTISEMENT

If Isaac doesnt pick Utep

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
How long do you say it will take for Utep fans to start fighting with Isaac in twitter?

Or do you think people will be nice to him?

I think the majority will wish him well and simply move on. Some will be bad apples and ugly about it.

People have fought with the 5 star Isaac that went to UCLA.Also with Chris Sandifer and Vince Hunter. When Tim Floyd was hired everybody loved it and saying nice things. Now everyone hates him.

Looks like he chose OSU. I wish him good luck and thanks for considering UTEP.

A wise man once said, “If you’re not with us, then you’re against us” IYNWUTYAU. Rolls right off the tongue!

Isaac sucks fam. Good thing we have these NJIT and MVSU transfers coming in.

Good thing we have posters who tweet vague things and then don’t say anything.

If Isaac signs, then he is awesome. Future NBAer and I am in love with him and forget about what I just wrote.

#Miners
#92Sweet16

Reactions: El Paso 1
A wise man once said, “If you’re not with us, then you’re against us” IYNWUTYAU. Rolls right off the tongue!

Isaac sucks fam. Good thing we have these NJIT and MVSU transfers coming in.

Good thing we have posters who tweet vague things and then don’t say anything.

If Isaac signs, then he is awesome. Future NBAer and I am in love with him and forget about what I just wrote.

#Miners
#92Sweet16
Quote one comment on here or link one tweet where a UTEP fan says Issac sucks cuz he’s signing with OSU.

People have fought with the 5 star Isaac that went to UCLA.Also with Chris Sandifer and Vince Hunter. When Tim Floyd was hired everybody loved it and saying nice things. Now everyone hates him.

Going at it with an 17 to 19 year old is one thing. But using communication access (TV, radio) that you have at your disposal while holding a powerful position and tell lies is another thing. Floyd did that. He told them during his final presser; I couldn't believe it! I was shaking my fist at the TV. He just flat out laid out inaccurate historical information. Win the conference crown or tourney so you can at least lie to any waitress and drunk fan at any Mesa bar if you want but he couldn't do that.

Going at it with an 17 to 19 year old is one thing. But using communication access (TV, radio) that you have at your disposal while holding a powerful position and tell lies is another thing. Floyd did that. He told them during his final presser; I couldn't believe it! I was shaking my fist at the TV. He just flat out laid out inaccurate historical information. Win the conference crown or tourney so you can at least lie to any waitress and drunk fan at any Mesa bar if you want but he couldn't do that.
Can we move on? Some of you have a CTF addiction!

Can we move on? Some of you have a CTF addiction!
I've have moved on. I wish CTF the best and good health.

But he left a mess and a college and community divided and he did it purposefully through the use of UTEP staff and boosters.

But yes, it's over. He's gone and the page is turned. Terry is going to be successful, no doubt in my mind. I believe he is an over-achiever so I'm going to enjoy the CRT train as long as it stays at UTEP.

Reactions: minerfan_14

Bro are you mad at CTF cuase he didn't date you. Let it go stop crying...

GO Miners...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT