ADVERTISEMENT

If not Floyd, then who?

We have lost to Southeastern Louisiana, Northwestern State, Maryland Eastern Shore, Northern Arizona, we had to comeback to beat Alaska Fairbanks in OT. I don't know what to say other than I am pissed off that this has gone on this long

Reactions: UTEP05 and develman
Say what you want about Kugler, but at least when he's given a gift like Houston Baptist he wins the game. Utep always schedules a shit team in this tournament to entice other schools to come by offering at least one guaranteed win, now we're that win

I can tell you UTEP ain't beating UC Irvine and will get crushed at NMSU. Looking at 2-10 going Into to CUSA. Are we going to beat anyone in the conference?? Seriously! this is worst than rock bottom.

Reactions: mikesarabia
Floyd right now to everyone on our schedule

54854600.jpg

Reactions: UTEP05
Thank God they stopped taking calls after the games. This would have the potential of smashing the record for longest fan vent session set after the Cal-Poly game.

Is there anything Stull can say other than, "we have decided to move in a different direction. We know the fans of El Paso expect more from this Basketball Program. We apologize to the fan base and are taking corrective action. Assistant Coach Phil Johnson will take over as interim head coach, but will not be considered for the head coaching position, and we will actively search for a new coach to restore and uphold a proud Miner tradition." Wishful thinking? Does Stull just care about spinning attendance numbers or does he care about the program? Never mind, I know the answer. Funny you mentioned Cal-Poly, brings back horrible and all too familiar memories...

Reactions: UTEP05 and PickAx
Hire Patrick Ewing! No one in the NBA wants to give him a shot, so why not college. He'd bring in quality big men to UTEP.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Say what you want about Kugler, but at least when he's given a gift like Houston Baptist he wins the game. Utep always schedules a shit team in this tournament to entice other schools to come by offering at least one guaranteed win, now we're that win
Kugler's teams don't quit. They could have easily folded with nothing to play for, but they took it to UNT. Of course they would not go away against UTSA earlier in the season. Kugler's teams do play better in November than Price's did. Still some terrible heartbreaking losses and horrible blowouts, but Kugler's teams do just enough to tease me that there's room for hope.

I never dreamed that a Floyd team would sink to these depths, and I see absolutely nothing that gives me hope.

I can tell you UTEP ain't beating UC Irvine and will get crushed at NMSU. Looking at 2-10 going Into to CUSA. Are we going to beat anyone in the conference?? Seriously! this is worst than rock bottom.
I was serious when I said last week, we may not win another game.

UAB assistant coach was overheard during a press conference (after they got "seal clubbed" by Texas) "damn I wish we had UTEP next".

Hey, so I made it up...why not? Everyone is quoting unnamed sources!
Unnamed source says Floyd was seen at "Mayflower". Hmm, possible move?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT