ADVERTISEMENT

If we don't have a football season

That is a realistic possibility.

Look, in all seriousness, I am happy to see Senter and Dimel attack this reality. Dimel did say its tough as hell but appears to be getting it done, so I will give him that. As stated days ago, UTEP must have funds because they did get two FCS schools to fill in but that is a debate for another thread topic.

Come end of season, if it happens, I want Dimel to say on the radio "you all wanted for me to be left out to pasture but I got six wins, on the field, and a bowl invite. F U", this includes yours truly.
I hope he does pull it off. I don't know football for crap. I may know more than the average joe blow, but compared to real fans like you guys, I don't know the intrinsics of the game. I just sit on the sidelines and read what you all have to say... I hope he does well

That is a realistic possibility.

Look, in all seriousness, I am happy to see Senter and Dimel attack this reality. Dimel did say its tough as hell but appears to be getting it done, so I will give him that. As stated days ago, UTEP must have funds because they did get two FCS schools to fill in but that is a debate for another thread topic.

Come end of season, if it happens, I want Dimel to say on the radio "you all wanted for me to be left out to pasture but I got six wins, on the field, and a bowl invite. F U", this includes yours truly.
We just want him to do his job. 3/4 FBS win should be expected by year 3. Even at one of the worst programs in the country. I don’t think he should be bragging and telling the fans FU for doing his job correctly.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
That's encouraging news, but the game was on Saturday. Typically the virus shows after 4 or 5 days. I hope they still have no cases by the end of the week.
Still, going well so far for the NBA, NHL, MLS, UEFA EURO 2020 Nations league, various soccer leagues around the globe. It’s all about following the protocols laid out.

Reactions: axingfools1
That is something to watch. We have an open date on October 3rd. If Rice games are postponed or canceled we could theoretically play Marshall that weekend. Through a quirk in the CUSA schedule we haven't played Marshall in a decade.

Super slim chance. Rice is the last game of the season. They would need to announce they’re packing it up soon. If they did play Marshall on 10/3 it would mean the Miners would play 12 straight weeks. Not ideal. I think CUSA would just abandon the games and not fill them in.

Super slim chance. Rice is the last game of the season. They would need to announce they’re packing it up soon. If they did play Marshall on 10/3 it would mean the Miners would play 12 straight weeks. Not ideal. I think CUSA would just abandon the games and not fill them in.
Yeap. It would even things out since ODU isn’t playing in the east. But UAB and utsa would only have 6 conference games.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT