ADVERTISEMENT

Its a Double Standard

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
If Morris did what Floyd did to him . He prolly would've been kicked off the team. I like Tim Floyd and I actually think he is doing a good job not like other people. But what he did is not right and he did put his hands on Morris throat. A shove I could maybe understand but it looked like he choked him. Tim Floyd is lucky that this is being pushed under the rug and not getting much pub.

I swear and this proves it how soft we have become.....we have been going nuts for 3 days over a little push that was in the heat of the moment ... When I played basketball shoves like that happened a few times each game, I think if I played now if something like that happened that player would go home and say mommy he pushed me.....waaaa waaa waaa

Originally posted by PURPLEFIRE:
I swear and this proves it how soft we have become.....we have been going nuts for 3 days over a little push that was in the heat of the moment ... When I played basketball shoves like that happened a few times each game, I think if I played now if something like that happened that player would go home and say mommy he pushed me.....waaaa waaa waaa
It's really only a few people on here that are over-exaggerating the situation. We can all agree that things like this shouldn't happen, but it happened and it wasn't a huge deal at all. The announcers didn't make a big deal of it and nobody else made a big deal out of it. The Vanderbilt coach didn't even get suspended for his actions. Sure, what Floyd did was wrong, but it's nothing to keep talking about because the "situation" is so minor (no pun intended).

What are you watching, he never put his hand on or around is throat. According to your version he must've shakes Morris a couple of times too lol G.T.H.O.O.H

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT