ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Mcswiggan 6'7" G/F commits to Miners also

Amidst all the shit so prevalent in Minerland right now, this is good news imo. I bet anything this kid won't come in with any sense of entitlement, and will work his ass off to improve. That is my hope at least.

Other than reading postings here and Miner Rush - is there anything conclusive written or posted as to a commitment?

Originally posted by UTEPy79:
Other than reading postings here and Miner Rush - is there anything conclusive written or posted as to a commitment?
Not sure but I trust the guys over at MR. They put out good and accurate info. I don't ever read of them backtracking on info that they put out there. While nothing is guaranteed, I trust those guys enough to believe the guy has given a verbal.

Here's hoping that we got a diamond in the rough. Not a highly regarded player. Looks good on film but the basketball in England is a very low level. You never know, maybe he could be special.

Bob, I hope you didn't tell him how bad his new coach is. You might scare him off. Please don't get too chummy with him and his father. We may have to get the campus police to watch you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT