ADVERTISEMENT

Juice Tupua and other roster items.

UTEPDefense

MI Hall of Famer
Oct 8, 2002
Juice Tupua was on the 2019 roster, but he is not listed on the 2020 Spring Roster. Is he gone?

Also, is there any update on Armonie Brown. He was one of our top recruits last year?

Additionally, Walter Dawn is back on the roster.

ESPN600 was also mentioning today that Brandon Jones might be trying to get a waiver for one more year? Would that be a good thing or a bad thing?

Neither Tupua or Brown are registered in the UTEP directory this spring. Grades? Walter Dawn is registered.

Neither Tupua or Brown are registered in the UTEP directory this spring. Grades? Walter Dawn is registered.

That certainly sounds like bad news.

I also saw Dawn at Top Golf a few weeks ago, so it looks like he will be staying after all.

Last edited:
I believe Armonie Brown is still here

Hopefully. Sometimes when a player Grey Shirts, they appear at the end of the first semester(Hughes did this), but sometimes they don't appear until the following year(Greg Long and Cameron Cooper were examples of this). I would guess that Adam Cousins might be in the same situation as Brown, meaning that maybe it is too early to worry about them, as they might not be scheduled to appear until next year? I am very interested in seeing Brown. I hope he makes it.

Thanks for the follow up 31!

I dont get very down on losing football players to the transfer portal. It's not like our team was lighting up the conference with them on it.

Fair enough but you could make the argument that we aren’t recruiting any better today. So are we bringing in a better player?

Reactions: Cube Jack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT