ADVERTISEMENT

Kugler

UTEPfan1966

MI VIP
Apr 26, 2016
Still no word on his resignation. Or firing.
Dude said he would quit if this thing wasnt turned around after 3 years. It's already after 4. I don't give a crap about how great the kids grades are. I don't give a crap if he is teaching the kids discipline and how to be better people. He is paid to coach football. He is failing.

One more time....Kugler man up....resign....

He's not going to be fired and he has publicly stated he is not stepping down.

Just wait for the 67-10 loss to OU to start this debate again (if Jones comes back, 67-17).

Reactions: UTEP05
He's not going to be fired and he has publicly stated he is not stepping down.

Just wait for the 67-10 loss to OU to start this debate again (if Jones comes back, 67-17).

Doesn't matter -- got paid.

Still no word on his resignation. Or firing.
Dude said he would quit if this thing wasnt turned around after 3 years. It's already after 4. I don't give a crap about how great the kids grades are. I don't give a crap if he is teaching the kids discipline and how to be better people. He is paid to coach football. He is failing.

One more time....Kugler man up....resign....

I say let's leave Kugler alone for a while, I personally prefer to wait for next year. Instead let's focus all our fire power vs the arrogant clown basketball coach we have, he is the one who should be getting fired immediately.

Last edited:
I think Jones is definitely NFL ready, but a hunch tells me he comes back. Might buy Kuglar some games, but overall, more of the same, maybe a win or two more. I just hope Jones survives.
Isn't the deadline for declaring for the nfl draft 1/18? We will know by then if he will be gone.

I say let's leave Kugler alone for a while, I personally prefer to wait for next year. Instead let's focus all our fire power vs the arrogant clown basketball coach we have, he is the one who should be getting fired.

Yup. But, it is what it is.

Yep. Jeffrey was running all over OU until he hurt his shoulder(?). That's about when the tides turned.

UTEP defense had stuffed #3 Oklahoma and Landry Jones all game (something like 1-10 conversions on third downs), 10-7 early in fourth quarter when Price called the unsuccessful fake punt. Still, even in the sunset of Price's tenure, UTEP was highly competitive against against premium competition. Kugler ignored some quality football players (e.g. Jeffrey, Jordan Leslie, etc.) as he drained the swamp during his first season for which everybody gave him a mulligan.

Reactions: UTEP05
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT