ADVERTISEMENT

Locksley at Alabama

unihorn

MI Miner Maniac
Dec 1, 2007
Locksley has called a terrible game. Alabama got cute when they should have simply run it down Clemson’s throat.

Clemson had a lot to do with that. Clemson: first team with 15-0 record since Penn 1897.
That's nuts, but not as nuts as what'll be taking place in Tuscaloosa in the coming days, months. Saban should look at Dabo to see how a coaching staff & team is built.

Never seen a more poised professional looking Freshman QB like Clemson's. That entire team is impressive.

Clemson had a lot to do with that. Clemson: first team with 15-0 record since Penn 1897.
That's nuts, but not as nuts as what'll be taking place in Tuscaloosa in the coming days, months. Saban should look at Dabo to see how a coaching staff & team is built.

Never seen a more poised professional looking Freshman QB like Clemson's. That entire team is impressive.

You mean the same Nick Saban that has gone 139-15 (not counting his first year) at Bama? The same guy that has won 5 national titles in 11 seasons at Bama? (6 overall) THAT Nick Saban needs to get pointers from Dabo?
Don't get me wrong, I HATE Bama AND Saban, but there is no way he changes what is working for him.

Dabo and Clemson are awesome. From the head man to every single player. Truly a program to admire. I wonder if someone tries to steal him away....

Dabo, I believe has a better formula than Saban. Dabo is a bit younger and has a long way to go against Saban and with all the success Saban has had. Dabo Sweeney could surpass Saban"s success; worth watching this rivalry continue.

The only team that could or would steal Dabo is his Alma Mater: Alabama. Would Saban step aside? Voluntarily or Volunteered? Too early for that - these two teams are fully loaded for next year's run.

Clemson WR's and other players were playing (psychologically) at a different level.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT