ADVERTISEMENT

Major Applewhite named HC at Houston

I've seen him on more lists at this forum than all other candidates combined.

So if 10 people on here say Nick Saban is a candidate that makes him a candidate?

If Kugler was gone, Applewhite would have never been on UTEP's radar.

So if 10 people on here say Nick Saban is a candidate that makes him a candidate?
Hey, I'm not the keeper of the list, so don't blame me. It's like how Billy Gillispie is also on this forum's list for the basketball job (which you liked, by the way). It ain't gonna happen, but he's still on the list.

Hey, I'm not the keeper of the list, so don't blame me. It's like how Billy Gillispie is also on this forum's list for the basketball job (which you liked, by the way). It ain't gonna happen, but he's still on the list.

But Billy was not a hot commodity, Major is.

I truly hope Kugler can figure it out by next season. Beat Arizona at home and get us into a bowl game. Then of course BS will present him with a five year extension.

Reactions: UTEP05
Since it's apparent our horrible football coach will be back, let's make a few things VERY clear. We have ZERO chance of beating Arizona. We have little to no chance of beating Army. And ZERO chance against Oklahoma. Since Aaron will be gone, what makes anyone think our offense has any potential to beat any conference team?

I don't care how thick your orange colored glasses are, no way we go to a bowl.

The only thing Stull is doing these days is padding the athletic department checking account by giving us body bag games we have no chance at winning. He doesn't care if we win as long as the money comes in, which it does playing the big schools.

UTEP beat North Texas, which beat Army. Ergo UTEP can beat Army.

Except they didn't. Oh well.

lieb
But Army gets a rematch against UNT in the bowl game! (How exciting!)

If Army wins this time then it cancels out the first game, then we'll be back to not knowing if UTEP can beat Army.

Reactions: liebestraum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT