ADVERTISEMENT

Men's BB Game

Tucson_Miner

MI Regular
Nov 24, 2004
I thought the Miners played really well last night. I know it was a DIV III opponent but it was definitely fun to watch them get the ball up the floor so fast on offense. We were a lot taller at every position. Even Deon Barrett was taller than the guy guarding him. That was probably the most energized a team as I've seen under CTF. At many points throughout the game there were three guards in at the same time. Omega is a beast, Winn can back anyone down in the lane, Artis had 13 assists (the good) but forced a lot of his shots (the bad), Deon Barrett did really well, Willms did well, Barnes and Cameron will help out this season, Jones showed some offensive rawness but I love his attitude and toughness, Touchet was steady and tossed in some buckets, Flaggert was exactly the same as last season (and the season before that) picking up two charges, making one three pointer, and Thomas was just OK though he did have 11 rebounds against a much smaller opponent. I hope the Miners keep playing the fun fast offensive style that they did last night because it was far more fun to watch than what we are used to. Go Miners!

Looks like the smaller schools have guys with inferiority complexes. Alaska Fairbanks had that guy with the man bun and Louisiana College had the guy who looked like the dad from Black-ish

20, 23, 22...

The number of turnovers in each of the Miners first 3 games.

20, 23, 22...

The number of turnovers in each of the Miners first 3 games.

Can't improve upon team height, team speed, team hops...however, taking care of the rock is a trait that can and should be improved upon. Hope we see improvement. Would help drastically.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT