ADVERTISEMENT

MINERS game March 9th

miner1liner

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2014
Here I am in Dallas next door to CUSA headquarters in Irving where they selected ASN to be our TV source.ASN has no stations in the Dallas / Irving area. Can't understand their thinking!

Here I am in Dallas next door to CUSA headquarters in Irving where they selected ASN to be our TV source.ASN has no stations in the Dallas / Irving area. Can't understand their thinking!

The ASN website will be streaming all 2nd round games. In the past, ASN has had high quality/clear streaming.

Reactions: miner661
Well....Sports fans. I have U-verse. My point was that even tho CUSA HEADQUARTERS are in Irving, they hooked up with ASN who has no affiliation with any Dallas TV station like for instance Fox 4 in El Paso. I guess it's because in the Dallas area no one cares about us and UNT is the only school in the area and no one cares about them either.
I'm happy I can stream it.

Should the Miners win on Thursday, will there be a way to stream the Friday Morning game? That one is being televised differently than Thursday's game.

Should the Miners win on Thursday, will there be a way to stream the Friday Morning game? That one is being televised differently than Thursday's game.

Pretty sure you can download the cbssn app and if you have cbssn in your cable package at home, you can stream live thru the app. Pretty sure that's how it works.

Reactions: UTEPDefense

Unfortunately, the CBS App only streams with 4 cable providers and it doesn't work with Time Warner/Spectrum. If anybody comes across a different legal way to stream the potential Friday game, could you please post it. Thanks.

BTW, the CUSA Tournament has a somewhat ridiculous viewing format. The first round of games are shown on Campus Insiders, the second round of games are shown on ASN, and the third round is shown in CBS Sports Network. That is three different networks for three rounds of the same tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT