ADVERTISEMENT

Monday presser. This is where DH should come in?

It's a waste of time to email Senter. Wilson should be the one getting flooded. Probably a waste of time too, but Senter is the first that needs to go.
She on the other hand, does NOT respond to emails. At least not in my experience.

Agree. Senter needs to go. Nice guy. Very pleasant. Even when my emails towards him haven’t been. He and Dimel are like two peas in a pod. They both seem to walk around in oblivion, without a damn care in the world. What cush jobs these guys have.

She on the other hand, does NOT respond to emails. At least not in my experience.

Agree. Senter needs to go. Nice guy. Very pleasant. Even when my emails towards him haven’t been. He and Dimel are like two peas in a pod. They both seem to walk around in oblivion, without a damn care in the world. What cush jobs these guys have.
Interesting. Senter comes off as arrogant and standoffish to me.

Maybe we should auto email Wilson every day until she responds.

When you actually talk to senter, he's seems like a real nice, likeable guy. Maybe cuz I was wearing utep gear?

Wilson doesn't reply to emails or EITHER twitter account.
Dimel's a super cool dude too. Met him here in Dallas and he bought me a beer and talked to me for a bit. I think that's why I haven't been as critical, but now I don't have much ammo to defend him SMH 😏 I will say after watching tape of those last 2 plays. 3rd and 1, I don't like the play call, but the play was there, but ball floated and was behind the receiver that's more on Hardison and Dimel. 4th and 1 I again don't like the call, but the receivers ran into each other and messed up the timing. With that said Hardison had an openish receiver or could've tucked and ran for at least 10 yards. At the end of the day though the game shouldn't have been that close. So unless Dimel turns it around and has a winning season and goes Bowling, it should be curtains for him and probably Senter as well. On another note and I only bring this up since people have a love affair for Kill over at NMSU and were saying how much better things look up the road. I'd say their loss was more disappointing than ours. Losing to a bottom 5 FBS team at home on opening night after a bowl won and mostly everyone returning.... Not good at all, so maybe we can beat NMSU this year.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Dimel's a super cool dude too. Met him here in Dallas and he bought me a beer and talked to me for a bit. I think that's why I haven't been as critical, but now I don't have much ammo to defend him SMH 😏 I will say after watching tape of those last 2 plays. 3rd and 1, I don't like the play call, but the play was there, but ball floated and was behind the receiver that's more on Hardison and Dimel. 4th and 1 I again don't like the call, but the receivers ran into each other and messed up the timing. With that said Hardison had an openish receiver or could've tucked and ran for at least 10 yards. At the end of the day though the game shouldn't have been that close. So unless Dimel turns it around and has a winning season and goes Bowling, it should be curtains for him and probably Senter as well. On another note and I only bring this up since people have a love affair for Kill over at NMSU and were saying how much better things look up the road. I'd say their loss was more disappointing than ours. Losing to a bottom 5 FBS team at home on opening night after a bowl won and mostly everyone returning.... Not good at all, so maybe we can beat NMSU this year.
NMSU started awful last year too and got better as the season progressed. And then they won a bowl game.

I'd take Kill over Dimel easily. NMSU is at more of a talent/budget disadvantage than we are and yet they have a way more successful AD.

Mike Price kissed babies and shook hands of Miner fans all over Texas. That was so wrong for Stull to extend the torture to seven years.

However, that doesn't mean I don't think Price was a great ambassador and asset for UTEP and El Paso.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
If the Miners get some good wins, will that soften the blow of losing to Jacksonville State? Beating Boise State last year almost made up for losing to New Mexico. This year, getting to and winning a bowl game is about the only way Dimel is going to save the season.

Reactions: kickballpro
If the Miners get some good wins, will that soften the blow of losing to Jacksonville State? Beating Boise State last year almost made up for losing to New Mexico. This year, getting to and winning a bowl game is about the only way Dimel is going to save the season.
The Miners could win their final 7 CUSA games and probably end up in the CUSA Championship game. That would definitely make people forget about the JSU game.

The thing with the Boise win, and the Houston win, and the BYU win, they all came during losing seasons and didn’t/don’t mean much. So if you want to claim it makes up for the UNM game, knock yourself out.

If UTEP loses on Saturday, which is possible, then a winning season seems unlikely and there would be nothing to offset that.

It would be so UTEP for them to finish 5-7, but beat both Northwestern and Arizona.

That is a fact in the way UTEP plays. One good win in an overall poor season does not bode well for the Miners. We can forgive one poor game in an overall good season better, but when has that happened at UTEP?

Reactions: develman
Interesting. Senter comes off as arrogant and standoffish to me.

Maybe we should auto email Wilson every day until she responds.
He’s either a big pvssy or the nicest guy in the world because when I told him he had to be the worst AD in FBS, he said, “I hope you have a great holiday.”

That made my next move a rather difficult one. Do I double down or trust he got the point and wish him a nice holiday too? LOL!!

Senter is an employee at UTEP. He is not the owner of Jim’s Burgers. He won’t tell you off when sending from his @utep.edu email. Those emails are all public records that anyone can get with a FOIA request.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT