ADVERTISEMENT

NDSU Bison

axingfools1

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 6, 2011
Vegas says pickum

ESPN gives UTEP a 59% chance to win

NDSU scored 100 last night but were held to around 60 points in losses to USC, Miss St and Arizona.

Should be a good matchup but I'm going with the Miners tonight!

We should be .500 headed to conference and
8-6 by the new year.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
25-21 Half Miners. Smith picked up 2 quick fouls and sat the whole half. Flaggert with 3 fouls and a 3 pointer. PT with 10 but can't hit a free throw and didn't defend the rim to end the half. Attn Paul!!!! You are the big on the court! Didn't you learn your lesson at the end of the BSU game?

Other than about a 4 minute run our offense sucked. Defense was good except for the last olay..I mean play.

Bison only shot 25% at the half — worried they’ll heat up.

Thomas is getting destroyed on the boards. Too many second chance points and Smith picked up 2 more quick fouls. Just not playing smart at all.

I know our offense just sucked today, but
a team that can't do basic basketball stuff like block out and make free throws won't win consistantly. Sad because we had all the momentum with 8 minutes left.

Not seeing the game, what jumps off the stat sheet at me is Omega going 1-9 from the field, Frazier jacking up 20 shots and only two Miners scoring in double figures.

Not seeing the game, what jumps off the stat sheet at me is Omega going 1-9 from the field, Frazier jacking up 20 shots and only two Miners scoring in double figures.

Yeah, we need more options on offense.

It’s hard to get to the free throw line when all we do is jack up contested three pointers and don’t rebound. It is going to be a roller coaster from here until the end of this horrible season. I am curious to see who Stull ... I mean Dr. Nats ... Senter will hire to replace Floyd. You have to admit, Floyd left us in pretty bad shape. The type of shape not seen since Rabs if not worse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT