ADVERTISEMENT

New MWC Possibility:

Would this be better for UTEP?

• Yes

Votes: 36 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
With this now I think N. Illinois for Football and St. Mary’s for Basketball is at least a decent possibility. That would be a decent little basketball and football conference. Now only of Utep could step it up and fine competitive!
I’d be surprised if NIU came alone and I haven’t seen anyone mention St Mary’s is interested in leaving the WCC. I think it would be great if the MWC reached out to them though. Do they want to dominate the WCC now or is the league now a lot weaker because Gonzaga is leaving?

Reactions: nattybry
I don’t blame the MWC. They need to invite the strongest football only teams they can secure to compensate for inviting our football team.

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
They are located to far away from the footprint. They need to move their Campus to the West.
They fly to 4 football games per year and then 4 other MWC teams would fly there. UTEP will fly to UNLV, Wyoming, and vice versa. What’s the difference?

They are located to far away from the footprint. They need to move their Campus to the West.
And we already added one school that lowered our brand value…no offense to you all.

Hey. Ancient history. You’re in now and one of us. My point is you should also be concerned about adding garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT