ADVERTISEMENT

New UTEP Intro Video

JCorona

MI Miner Maniac
Jun 15, 2014
Due to being tricked by the UTEP athletic YouTube account the title of this thread is now officially "2016 UTEP Football Video." I don't understand why they released this video yesterday and sent out notifications.

Last edited:
Do we have any active players that have scored a TD other than Dawn and Redix? There won't be many highlights othewise unless they use old players....

As for a basketball intro, I hope we can get away from the old. They should beef up the highlights of the active players with maybe some graphics and slow motion rotation in conjunction with some music that gets the adrenaline pumping! The crowd should have goose bumps and tachycardia after the intro.

Do we have any active players that have scored a TD other than Dawn and Redix? There won't be many highlights othewise unless they use old players....

As for a basketball intro, I hope we can get away from the old. They should beef up the highlights of the active players with maybe some graphics and slow motion rotation in conjunction with some music that gets the adrenaline pumping! The crowd should have goose bumps and tachycardia after the intro.

Black Betty?

I think it was Barbee's third year maybe with 'hear comes the boom'. Players were dunking to the BOOM. That was pretty cool

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT