ADVERTISEMENT

Next UTEP coach is...

If you guys want an insight into what kind of coach/person Golding is, go check out his Twitter profile. Dude is a players coach and guys go to war for coaches like that! I’m hyped right now for the future of Miner basketball!
That’s what I was most impressed by. His guys busted their asses for him and each other. It is so far from what we’ve seen since Barbee and the crew he put together.

I too am optimistic about UTEP bb for the first time in a while.

It's nice to get the band back together! Many of us were chased off by rampant trollism, but now there is a very good moderator. Hats off to the straight-shooter! The trolls are still here but are under control.
Look for this board to really take off under the loving watch of a great moderator.
Eh. But rounds on the house tonight!

Really hope this goes thru... The alternative is probably Doc. Don’t think the others would slip in, maybe Jans... but UTEP needs to pay to play in this hire. This hire will out butts in the seats. Make it happen.

Reactions: minermx07
Hope he's got some players to bring along. I think he just got a 3 star recruit signed last week or so. According to our website there are still 8 or 9 existing scholly players. Are they staying or leaving? Does he want them and do they want him?
More high drama. Great stuff!

Reactions: Prospero915
Jeff Goodman is posting pictures of Joe Golding and Chris Beard on Twitter. Looks like they are tight. I think Joe Golding is the type of guy that would appreciate it if we all cracked a cold beer to welcome him to El Paso.

Reactions: JCorona
It's nice to get the band back together! Many of us were chased off by rampant trollism, but now there is a very good moderator. Hats off to the straight-shooter! The trolls are still here but are under control.
Look for this board to really take off under the loving watch of a great moderator.
Welcome back Round

Reactions: groundrounds
Really hope this goes thru... The alternative is probably Doc. Don’t think the others would slip in, maybe Jans... but UTEP needs to pay to play in this hire. This hire will out butts in the seats. Make it happen.
It’ll put mine back. I miss it, but the last 6 or so years, it’s hard to keep the faith.

Reactions: LTMiner61
I could be wrong but I think Purple Fire is DBminer.

If not it's a very odd coincidence two guys live in Waco who have switched allegiances between UTEP, Baylor and Oregon
Lol I don’t switch allegiance lol there is a method 😂😂

I follow utep and oregon football (had family who lived in oregon)

follow utep and Baylor basketball.... I have taken my son to Baylor games since he was 2

it’s all family based but it works out I have a mid major and a major team to follow .... but if they play each other I am all utep!

Lol I don’t switch allegiance lol there is a method 😂😂

I follow utep and oregon football (had family who lived in oregon)

follow utep and Baylor basketball.... I have taken my son to Baylor games since he was 2

it’s all family based but it works out I have a mid major and a major team to follow .... but if they play each other I am all utep!
It's all good. Anybody who's a Miner fan has my respect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT